Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Quick question about CALIBRATIN

Got my u2311h today, and I run Flux. Should I be changing any of my settings based on this? I am using flux default settings. My LCD is

RGB
Brightness 30
Contrast 75
Sharpness 50

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

The_Franz posted:

Is there any rhyme or reason as to when Dell's monitors go on sale? I want to pick up a U2311 relatively soon, but I would hate to pay full price if it tends to go on sale on a regular basis. I don't mind waiting a week or two, but if it is unlikely that it will see a significant discount within a month I'll just cough up the extra cash.

It seems to go on sale frequently, at least when I was looking around thanksgiving. I would say if it goes for -$40 then go for it?

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

I am kind of confused, would this work?

http://www.inputdirector.com/

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Does anyone know how I can keep track of u2311h (Dell) prices? I want to get a second one.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Anyone know if the LG IPS234W are any good? Costco has them for $155, thinking of getting some for the parents and possibly myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

ShadowStalker posted:

Does Dell ship faster than quoted? I ordered a new monitor last week and they are saying a December 30th delivery date right now.

I had the same slow delivery showing and I got the monitor in probably 2 days, its pretty common I think.