Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fiscal Conservative
Feb 26, 2006

Coredump posted:

I went to the U2713HM from my U2412M's and I like the monitor pretty well. Text can be uncomfortably small in web browsers. When I increase text size it can make pages look all fucky. Overall though I feel like its the best compromise between all my options.

Also I got one of these and plugged it into the monitor's usb hub and it makes a nice difference to the ambiance of my room.
http://www.frys.com/product/6634394
Note not my picture.

Are those lights connected to a normal usb cable? I have extra led strip lights from home improvements, i'm wondering if its easy as cutting a usb cable and soldering.

Fiscal Conservative fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Feb 2, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiscal Conservative
Feb 26, 2006
Is there any recommended dual monitor wall mounts? Or a single wall mount with height adjustment. I have a Acer Xb270hu and a qnix evo II, their vesa mounts are at different heights.