Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

This game is a lot of fun. It's really Lovecraftian, but without the "humans are worthless" part of it. I like running around solving mysteries and learning the lore.

My twitter that I used to sign up for this is Kuroyanagiryou. So if anyone wants to do whatever, I'm game.

Gloomy Rube fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Dec 30, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Recently, I mucked around in insanity when my nightmares got too high. It turns out that for one ambition (didn't write down its name), you'll need to go insane and raise your "meet with the manager" stat to 5 in order to continue it. So if you're doing that ambition, the trick is to not ever look out your window, that just lowers nightmares. All the other red-bordered cards have a random chance of either increasing tracking down the manager, or lowering nightmares. The opportunity where you're invited to look at a woman's fossil collection always increases your tracking stat if you decline her invitation, while the man's invitation to look at the stars should only be used if you're running low on nightmare, in which case you should go with him for increased nightmares.

I'm not sure if anyone will ever benefit from this info, but I put it out here just in case.