Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FiendishThingy
Sep 7, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FiendishThingy
Sep 7, 2003

FiendishThingy
Sep 7, 2003

Agustin Cienfuegos posted:

Look at sexy time.

FiendishThingy
Sep 7, 2003

Slo-Tek posted:

I missed a turn on the way back from the Zoo yesterday, and came across a body shop with a couple dozen Vietnam-era aircraft and helicopters in the back lot, including one whole F-105, one in many many small bits, a bunch of chopped up Dog Sabres, several Shooting Stars, and a couple Mohawks, and bunch of Choctaws and flying bananas.

Interestingly, they've got more crap there now than they did when Google Maps last flew over.

3000chouteau by RReiheld, on Flickr

The Thud appears to have spent some time in smaller pieces at AMARC, if google is telling me true.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3000+...519531&t=h&z=20

Chino airport in CA has my favorite collection of old war birds.

FiendishThingy
Sep 7, 2003

They do a lot of restorations at that airport, I know most of the currently flying B-25s were put back together or serviced there. One of these years just for fun I'd like to go down there and get my B-25 type rating.

FiendishThingy
Sep 7, 2003

Reminds me of the Pinzgauer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FiendishThingy
Sep 7, 2003

Nimrod MR2 XV260 at the RAF Leuchars airshow.