Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax
The Hinton and Mozart Show
A friend and I started a comedy podcast sometime ago. Although we are currently on a bit of a hiatus I've included a list of suggested episodes.
http://www.fuckthedeaf.com I try to keep the audio quality consistently high and we occasionally bring in guests.

Here's a few episode suggestions for starters:
Episode 2: http://hmshow.podbean.com/2009/04/21/the-hinton-and-mozart-show-episode-2-a-day-late-and-a-mozart-short/

Episode 5: http://hmshow.podbean.com/2009/04/27/the-hinton-and-mozart-show-427/

Episode 13: http://hmshow.podbean.com/2009/07/02/the-hinton-and-mozart-show-628/

Episode 19: http://hmshow.podbean.com/2009/07/02/the-hinton-and-mozart-show-628/

Episode 35: http://hmshow.podbean.com/2010/03/31/hinton-and-mozart-show-33110/

Episode 43: http://hmshow.podbean.com/2010/05/26/the-hinton-and-mozart-show-526/

If you enjoy it, our RSS feed is http://hmshow.podbean.com/feed/

We usually run 1-2 hours and cover current events, movies, games, music and good bit of ranting. Also if you check around the site we've tossed in some video and written features. Sometime this week I'll make a page on the gooncasts wiki.

Dr. Lariat fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Mar 4, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woffle
Jul 23, 2007

Thanks again Kushgroove, for everything! I updated my page on the wiki, though i still have some work to do.

Did you ever record any pop free promos? I was sick sunday, my usual podcast day, and am doing this weeks episode tomorrow instead and I want to run a promo!

Also, to Lou, I plan on recording a custom promo for your cast tomorrow as well. If anyone wants to use the one I recorded before and don't want to use the sing songy part at the end, I think it works just fine if you cut it off right before then. If anyone wants me to record a custom one, I'll be happy to and if anyone wants to exchange, let me know. I want to run a different one every week from here on out.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004
They say the fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live

krushgroove posted:

Anyway. If anyone wants to check it out the new site is here: http://www.digitalporridge.com/ yay!

I see you're on the podcast alley forum thing. I had a membership there but the last time I logged in I got this message

quote:

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I emailed to see what thats about but they never responded. I think they get a ton of forum spam.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Yeah, all the newest posts I look at whenever I've been there have been spam...it's a big problem with any popular forum and I don't think their forum software is any good. I signed up for extra Googleness, plus shows like Kieth and the Girl try to plug for reviews on there...we haven't gotten any I think.

RE: promos, if the loudness/popping/quality is a problem I'll try to get some new (similar) promos recorded, and I'm happy to do any customized promos for anyone posting here. Capm, I tried to PM you but you've blocked PMs, so drop me an email or something at frank.digitalporridge@gmail.com

Woffle
Jul 23, 2007

krushgroove posted:

Yeah, all the newest posts I look at whenever I've been there have been spam...it's a big problem with any popular forum and I don't think their forum software is any good. I signed up for extra Googleness, plus shows like Kieth and the Girl try to plug for reviews on there...we haven't gotten any I think.

RE: promos, if the loudness/popping/quality is a problem I'll try to get some new (similar) promos recorded, and I'm happy to do any customized promos for anyone posting here. Capm, I tried to PM you but you've blocked PMs, so drop me an email or something at frank.digitalporridge@gmail.com

I haven't blocked them, I just don't have platinum.

I'll send you an email. I haven't actually sat down with your promos in an editor to see if I can do something with the popping but if you are going to record new ones anyway, I figured I'd wait.

I'm mostly fine with "generic" promos just in that something like a commercial will fit in pretty well in my show. If anyone wants to record a customized one, I'd be happy to run it.

EDIT: I have rated/reviewed your show. I think you need 7 to 10 ratings to get that average so you've got to be close!

Woffle fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Mar 4, 2011

Battering Ham
Nov 22, 2007
OH SHIT! Get down you FUCKS! *KA-FUCKING-BOOM*
It never really occurred to me to check SA for other podcasters until about a week ago. I am thoroughly impressed as there are some great podcast. I've already recommened 'Lou Reads the Internet' to a couple of my goon pals.

Here is my podcast. i will be throwing a page up on the wiki in a day or so.

Haters for Hire
Website

iTunes

Woffle
Jul 23, 2007

For some reason or another, I am unable to download Spankwagon from itunes. It says to "check the URL" for every episode.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Battering Ham posted:

It never really occurred to me to check SA for other podcasters until about a week ago. I am thoroughly impressed as there are some great podcast. I've already recommened 'Lou Reads the Internet' to a couple of my goon pals.

Here is my podcast. i will be throwing a page up on the wiki in a day or so.

Haters for Hire
Website

Thanks, man.

I was just listening to your podcast. Can I ask you how you record it? I'm having a hard time hearing what some of the guys are saying. It could be my ears but it sounds like at least one of the guys is across the room from the mic which makes me raise the volume to hear what he's saying only to get blown out by the people closest to the mic.

In contrast I went to gently caress the Deaf after yours and it was SUPER LOUD. Like turn it all the way down to make it listenable.

King Lou fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Mar 4, 2011

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax

King Lou posted:

In contrast I went to gently caress the Deaf after yours and it was SUPER LOUD. Like turn it all the way down to make it listenable.

Yeah... When inserting clips of pop songs and the like that we review I noticed the music was 2-3 times as loud as he show so I boost all of our audio in post to music industry "just a hair below max" levels. Also I edited the original post since I didn't include it, we're The Hinton and Mozart Show, hmshow.com was was taken so we went with gently caress the deaf for the web address since its just offensive enough to be easily remembered.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

^^^^^
Seriously, you might want to bring the max volume down a bit because I literally had it almost all the way down from being all the way before. Thats really loud!

Hey podcasters or people looking to podcast. I guess this is up in the slickdeals forum but Amazon is selling the Blue Snowball USB mic, which I use to do a lot of recording for super cheap today.

Its normally $99 and its like $65 or maybe less. I think the deal is only good on the Black one now but whatever. If you're thinking about buying a really decent podcasting mic I highly recommend it. I've actually done commercial VO work with mine.

King Lou fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Mar 4, 2011

WedgeRadio
Jan 20, 2009

King Lou posted:

We're do you get your work? I've tried to get into voice over work on Elance.com, but that site sucks rear end.

I would really like to get some feedback on my Podcast, it's at WedgeRadio.net and it's 5 days a week.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

I answered a lot of VO work questions in this thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3377091#post386270417

short version is Voice123 and Voices.com

They they are free to join but 99.999999% guranteed you won't get any job leads if unless you upgrade to paid membership. If you go free you can see jobs but can't submit auditions. I've lucked out on voice123 but not voices. I get lots of job listing every day but you're up against a lot of people who are doing the same thing, including me...

I'm actually re-recording my demo next week. It's so pricey to do it right, its kind of sick.

King Lou fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Mar 5, 2011

ReverendHammer
Feb 12, 2003

BARTHOLOMEW THEODOSUS IS NOT AMUSED
Hey folks just wanted to let you guys know we're doing a live show tonight starting at 9M CT (music should start around 8:45). It's different than the prerecorded stuff we normally do, but hopefully you'll find it entertaining! Look for the Spankwagon Live link on the front page!

EDIT: Twas a good show, even with the technical difficulties that decided to show up tonight that hadn't in our practice runs.

ReverendHammer fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Mar 5, 2011

WedgeRadio
Jan 20, 2009

King Lou posted:

I answered a lot of VO work questions in this thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3377091#post386270417

short version is Voice123 and Voices.com

They they are free to join but 99.999999% guranteed you won't get any job leads if unless you upgrade to paid membership. If you go free you can see jobs but can't submit auditions. I've lucked out on voice123 but not voices. I get lots of job listing every day but you're up against a lot of people who are doing the same thing, including me...

I'm actually re-recording my demo next week. It's so pricey to do it right, its kind of sick.

Re-recording your demo? What do you use to record? I would just do it myself.

-I use ProTools. Need a Demo mixed? I'll do it.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

I am updating my demo professionally for a couple of reasons. I could do it myself but I want it done right. I'm also being helped by a talent agent who is going to coach me through the session. The problem with doing it yourself is that you don't have any feedback. Things you may think were fine may not be. Trust me on that. I am often surprised that what I think is good is way off. This guy is an agent for huge clients so he knows what he's talking about. Then the studio is just going to be a better place to record than my apartment. I have friends who do audio professionally for commercials but from my experience asking them to help is just torture for everyone involved. They don't really want to be there, they don't really care about which take is best, etc.

I use ProTools or Audacity depending on the situation. Audacity is pretty amazing but its lacking some features I like.

Woffle
Jul 23, 2007

I'm adding the promo I did for my show for digital porridge and Lou Reads to my page right now. I'm running a digital porridge promo in my episode tomorrow.

Woffle fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Mar 6, 2011

reflex
Aug 9, 2009

I'd rather laugh with the mudders than cry with the saints. The mudders are much more fun. Hoorah.
While I'm waiting on music for my next main episode, I made a four-minute short to see what could be done in such a short time.

http://thiscdnlife.blogspot.com/2011/03/shorts-stony-plain.html

Once I get onto a regular schedule for my show, I'll be more than happy to start swapping promos. But because of school and work I release episodes so irregularly right now. I don't want to get my promos heard all the time but only pitch in once a month.

Woffle
Jul 23, 2007

reflex posted:

While I'm waiting on music for my next main episode, I made a four-minute short to see what could be done in such a short time.

http://thiscdnlife.blogspot.com/2011/03/shorts-stony-plain.html

Once I get onto a regular schedule for my show, I'll be more than happy to start swapping promos. But because of school and work I release episodes so irregularly right now. I don't want to get my promos heard all the time but only pitch in once a month.

This is really cool, reflex. I like it when people do short podcasts. I like my long talky casts too but I can only listen to a couple a week. This sort of thing adds texture. Though it's obviously influenced by This American Life/Radiolab, I think there is room for amateur podcasts of that sort. Rated/reviewed.

reflex
Aug 9, 2009

I'd rather laugh with the mudders than cry with the saints. The mudders are much more fun. Hoorah.

The Capm posted:

This is really cool, reflex. I like it when people do short podcasts. I like my long talky casts too but I can only listen to a couple a week. This sort of thing adds texture. Though it's obviously influenced by This American Life/Radiolab, I think there is room for amateur podcasts of that sort. Rated/reviewed.
Thanks a bunch! TAL and Radiolab are my two of my favorites. I'm actually gunning for a TAL internship in the next couple months.

I subscribed to your podcast and downloaded a couple of episodes. I'll hopefully have some time to listen to and rate/review them tomorrow. I'll also make some time to download and rate/review the rest of the goon casts when I can.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
reflex and The Capm - just listened to both of your last shows (your last 2 shows Capm)

reflex - I liked yours a lot. The street sounds are kind of loud but maybe the stark contrast is what you were going for? The interview sounded a lot like what I hear on NPR shows and TAL like Capm said.

Capm - like the email I sent you, I liked the thing with the cat and where that went :) Thanks for doing the promo, now that we have some decent enough ideas on where to start for our promos we'll re-record them with our new, better mic and hopefully with no popping :)

I told Mat (my podcast partner) about him nearly swallowing the mic and we addressed that in our latest episode :P If anyone who commented on that is a regular listener...well I hope you enjoy the solution to the problem!

Woffle
Jul 23, 2007

krushgroove posted:

reflex and The Capm - just listened to both of your last shows (your last 2 shows Capm)

reflex - I liked yours a lot. The street sounds are kind of loud but maybe the stark contrast is what you were going for? The interview sounded a lot like what I hear on NPR shows and TAL like Capm said.

Capm - like the email I sent you, I liked the thing with the cat and where that went :) Thanks for doing the promo, now that we have some decent enough ideas on where to start for our promos we'll re-record them with our new, better mic and hopefully with no popping :)

I told Mat (my podcast partner) about him nearly swallowing the mic and we addressed that in our latest episode :P If anyone who commented on that is a regular listener...well I hope you enjoy the solution to the problem!

Thanks. Yeah, I try to roll with mistakes and do something neat with them in editing, if I can. I think it's a pretty different kind of show and I'm not sure it's for everyone, but hopefully I can find an audience.

Battering Ham
Nov 22, 2007

King Lou posted:

Thanks, man.

I was just listening to your podcast. Can I ask you how you record it? I'm having a hard time hearing what some of the guys are saying. It could be my ears but it sounds like at least one of the guys is across the room from the mic which makes me raise the volume to hear what he's saying only to get blown out by the people closest to the mic.

Great Question, right now i use a C01U - USB Studio Condenser Microphone. That recording is actually quite hosed up due to the one guy demanding to sit at the other end of the table (and he also talked kind of quiet as well). The one i actually posted today used 4 microphones and threes guest though there was still some weird glitch out with garage band.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Battering Ham posted:

Great Question, right now i use a C01U - USB Studio Condenser Microphone. That recording is actually quite hosed up due to the one guy demanding to sit at the other end of the table (and he also talked kind of quiet as well). The one i actually posted today used 4 microphones and threes guest though there was still some weird glitch out with garage band.

Were you using 4 USB mics at the same time? I've always wondered if that would work.

In other news, I am officially fed up with dreamhost loving up my poo poo. Loureads has been up and down and people are still getting partially downloaded media or terminated downloads (which is a new one for me.) Since I asked people to let me know I've gotten a bunch of reports of it happening. Sigh...

So, Lisbyn doesnt support wordpress so I'm looking at Blubrry or maybe something else. I was talking to the guy from The F Plus and he said he gets 5k downloads a week! WHAAAAA! Thats crazy...

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Oh man, I haven't checked this thread in awhile. krushgroove, to address your problem from almost a month ago, I've always had a hard time direct-downloading Stuff Weekly/TWIA as well. This is normally alleviated if I paste the URL into a downloading client, like BitComet or something. Hopefully that works and if any of you guys have actually listened to our stuff, I'd love some feedback. I think I'll take some time this week and listen to you guys' podcasts as well.

Additionally, I joined the Gooncasts wiki, but can't create a new page. Zuh?

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
That sucks Lou, hopefully you find a decent host (don't use GoDaddy, we just moved from them). I don't know much about Blubrry but I have their Powerpress plug-in on my Wordpress install and it seems to be pretty good. Really good, actually. They do hosting and all sorts of things as well, you probably know that already. I think it's $15 a month.

Matt Cruea posted:

Oh man, I haven't checked this thread in awhile. krushgroove, to address your problem from almost a month ago, I've always had a hard time direct-downloading Stuff Weekly/TWIA as well. This is normally alleviated if I paste the URL into a downloading client, like BitComet or something. Hopefully that works and if any of you guys have actually listened to our stuff, I'd love some feedback. I think I'll take some time this week and listen to you guys' podcasts as well.

Additionally, I joined the Gooncasts wiki, but can't create a new page. Zuh?
I'll try re-downloading again, I've listened to most of the shows here and have subscribed to several :)

For the wiki, did you go to http://gooncasts.wikidot.com That's the second site I make a wiki on, the first one wasn't that great. Gooncasts.com points to the wikidot site. Unfortunately I have to approve everyone who wants to make a page, but at least you can update it forevermore afterwards.

Speaking of Gooncasts, does anyone have a suggestion for a logo or anything? This would be used on the wiki site of course, and for a future SA ad (one of the ones at the bottom of the forum pages). So far there's 3 or 4 folks who've offered to chip in for an ad ($30 for a month, rotating with all the other ones). I'm literally wearing an awesome emoticon t-shirt right now because I like how absurd it is, but I understand some SA folks don't like how goony it is.

krushgroove fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Mar 9, 2011

Woffle
Jul 23, 2007

I'm not against a goony image but I feel like that specific one is one a few different banner ads around here.

Anyone else up for a promo trade? I'll be throwing up my new episode sunday and I'm up for running something. I just need the file.

EDIT: Krushgroove, is there any update on getting the proper domain to forward to the wiki? If you search goon casts now you get this as the first few results: http://www.thegoonshow.net/cast.asp

Woffle fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Mar 10, 2011

WedgeRadio
Jan 20, 2009
Does anybody else do a daily comedy podcast?

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
I'm assuming you mean amongst the goons? Not that I'm aware of.

I don't think there are that many daily podcasts anyway, when compared to the number of weekly shows (I've never tried to count either one though) - it takes some commitment to listen to every one, and I don't listen to every single show of my subscriptions that are daily (Kieth and the Girl, KROQ's Kevin & Bean, Adam Carolla, etc.). These are all 1 hour +, and I just don't have the time to listen to every episode of every show, so I get to maybe one per week.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

yeah I was thinking about this. It would pretty difficult for someone to do it unless it was their job or had a poo poo ton of time on their hands. I mean if you're going to do that you might as well be one of these guys who has like a daily stickam show or something.

But you said "anybody else" so are you doing a daily podcast?

reflex
Aug 9, 2009

The Capm posted:

Thanks. Yeah, I try to roll with mistakes and do something neat with them in editing, if I can. I think it's a pretty different kind of show and I'm not sure it's for everyone, but hopefully I can find an audience.

I listened to episode 12 and 13 and I was really blown away when you transitioned from talking to putting it to a song. I think that concept is really cool and I hope you continue to pursue that. That is single-handedly my favorite part of the podcast.

(I don't know how open you are to constructive criticism, so I'll put it in spoilers)
However, your comedy is very hit and miss. You had me chuckling out loud when you were talking about religious folks wanking it to procreation, but the rest of it kind of fell flat to me. The one thing I'm scared about is that there's no feedback when you're one guy throwing comedy out to the internet. There's no real feedback and I assume your friends are like mine and go "yeah it was great." You should look into going to some comedy open mics. They're not as scary as they seem (I do amateur stand-up) and it really makes it clear how you should be developing jokes and stuff. Plus it helps with annunciation.

Also, one thing I've noticed in my own recording is that going "mhm" during an interview is very distracting. I was really interested in the whole needle-taint story, but I was constantly being thrown out of it with the "mhm mhm"s and the interjections. Just let the dude tell his story. Trust that it's a good story. If you need to add interjections for explanations, edit them in.

You're on a good path Capm. Keep going and improving and I think you can produce a really unique and entertaining podcast. I will also review/rate on iTunes.

reflex fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Mar 10, 2011

Battering Ham
Nov 22, 2007

King Lou posted:

Were you using 4 USB mics at the same time? I've always wondered if that would work.

In other news, I am officially fed up with dreamhost loving up my poo poo. Loureads has been up and down and people are still getting partially downloaded media or terminated downloads (which is a new one for me.) Since I asked people to let me know I've gotten a bunch of reports of it happening. Sigh...

So, Lisbyn doesnt support wordpress so I'm looking at Blubrry or maybe something else. I was talking to the guy from The F Plus and he said he gets 5k downloads a week! WHAAAAA! Thats crazy...

We actually used 3 stage/dynamic mics and my USB condenser. We mixed the three mics through a mixing board and had the USB plugged into the Macbook.

I currently use bluehost and wordpress through their site. I've never really had any problems with them and would recommend them to anyone looking for user friendly posting.

Woffle
Jul 23, 2007

reflex posted:

I listened to episode 12 and 13 and I was really blown away when you transitioned from talking to putting it to a song. I think that concept is really cool and I hope you continue to pursue that. That is single-handedly my favorite part of the podcast.

(I don't know how open you are to constructive criticism, so I'll put it in spoilers)
However, your comedy is very hit and miss. You had me chuckling out loud when you were talking about religious folks wanking it to procreation, but the rest of it kind of fell flat to me. The one thing I'm scared about is that there's no feedback when you're one guy throwing comedy out to the internet. There's no real feedback and I assume your friends are like mine and go "yeah it was great." You should look into going to some comedy open mics. They're not as scary as they seem (I do amateur stand-up) and it really makes it clear how you should be developing jokes and stuff. Plus it helps with annunciation.

Also, one thing I've noticed in my own recording is that going "mhm" during an interview is very distracting. I was really interested in the whole needle-taint story, but I was constantly being thrown out of it with the "mhm mhm"s and the interjections. Just let the dude tell his story. Trust that it's a good story. If you need to add interjections for explanations, edit them in.

You're on a good path Capm. Keep going and improving and I think you can produce a really unique and entertaining podcast. I will also review/rate on iTunes.

I'm super receptive to criticism and I appreciate the hell out of it. Thanks a lot, man. It shows you were actually paying attention.

I won't deny that the whole thing is a work in progress and that I'm trying to refine a voice, which I feel is pretty unique. I had a more traditional "What if some dudes talked?" podcast for more than a year, and while I loved it, I am consciously trying to do something different. It's funny that you bring up open mics. I was actually writing material for open mics when I got the idea to turn them into podcast rants instead. Maybe I did it in the wrong order?

Part of the problem with the comedy being hit and miss is that when I do get feedback, it is generally not consistent. Some people's favorite parts totally fall flat with other people. People do tell me when they think something doesn't work. It's just they don't agree. I know that's a problem in and of itself (good comedy should hit closer to the middle of a bell curve rather than the edges of a parabola) and I'm still working out what to do about it.

I hadn't thought of the mmhmm thing during the interview. That is good advice and I appreciate all the feedback.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

krushgroove posted:

For the wiki, did you go to http://gooncasts.wikidot.com That's the second site I make a wiki on, the first one wasn't that great. Gooncasts.com points to the wikidot site. Unfortunately I have to approve everyone who wants to make a page, but at least you can update it forevermore afterwards.

I applied there, yeah. My account is "stuffweekly," if you need to approve that.

ReverendHammer
Feb 12, 2003

Finally made some updates to our Gooncast page, though I'm not putting up episode specific links for the new live show until we get our site page together for it.

I was wondering if anyone could watch our shows and give us some feedback. I know there's ways we can improve, but right now I only have some ideas in my head about what we could do better (especially for the not live stuff). So any commentary would be appreciated.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

So I switched over my media to blubrry. Not 100% sold that it was the right move but I was freaking out about poo poo so I pulled the trigger. Please let me know if you guys run into any weird issues playing the podcast or downloading it.

Thanks!

DeadIdeaValhalla, I just listened to your promo that you made for Lou Reads. It's hilarious. I'm putting it in the next episode.

Woffle
Jul 23, 2007

King Lou posted:

So I switched over my media to blubrry. Not 100% sold that it was the right move but I was freaking out about poo poo so I pulled the trigger. Please let me know if you guys run into any weird issues playing the podcast or downloading it.

Thanks!

DeadIdeaValhalla, I just listened to your promo that you made for Lou Reads. It's hilarious. I'm putting it in the next episode.

Fantastic. I would love to run a Lou Reads one (I've listened to about 10 episodes so far. I'm pretty into it) but for it go up this week, I'd need it tomorrow. If you want, I can write one.

EDIT: ReverendHammer, for some reason, I can't get your videos to play. I'm not sure if it's my flash blocker or browser or what, but I just get a still image and pressing play does nothing.

Woffle fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Mar 13, 2011

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

The Capm posted:

Fantastic. I would love to run a Lou Reads one (I've listened to about 10 episodes so far. I'm pretty into it) but for it go up this week, I'd need it tomorrow. If you want, I can write one.

EDIT: ReverendHammer, I'll check some out this weekend.

Try this one. or you can write whatever you like.

EDIT: I literally finished uploading this and my wife came out of the bedroom, kicked out by our restless 2 year old, and I had to stop recording for the night. Fun city living!

King Lou fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Mar 12, 2011

Woffle
Jul 23, 2007

King Lou posted:

Try this one. or you can write whatever you like.

EDIT: I literally finished uploading this and my wife came out of the bedroom, kicked out by our restless 2 year old, and I had to stop recording for the night. Fun city living!

Fantastic. It'll go up sunday.

WedgeRadio
Jan 20, 2009

King Lou posted:

yeah I was thinking about this. It would pretty difficult for someone to do it unless it was their job or had a poo poo ton of time on their hands. I mean if you're going to do that you might as well be one of these guys who has like a daily stickam show or something.

But you said "anybody else" so are you doing a daily podcast?

I do, it's what I want to do for a living. Radio, more or less, but they're dropping the ball when it comes to terrestrial radio. I'm committed in losing my social life.

WedgeRadio.net

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReverendHammer
Feb 12, 2003

The Capm posted:

EDIT: ReverendHammer, for some reason, I can't get your videos to play. I'm not sure if it's my flash blocker or browser or what, but I just get a still image and pressing play does nothing.

What browser are you using? A friend of mine was having some strange player issues with Safari on his Mac.