Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Dead Money's various ethical choices are some of my favorite in all of Fallout, they have meaningful repercussions and change how the other characters react to you and how the story unfolds, both at the Sierra Madre and back in the Mojave. It really does let you be "the worst poo poo you ever saw" and I love that.

I still like the fact that succeeding a particular skill check vs Dean (barter, iirc) when you first met him completely locks you out of any ending where he doesn't try to kill you.

Fucker can't stand not being the smartest person in the room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Alternatively, do Honest Hearts first and just bring A Light Shining in Darkness.

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Well obviously you need the Fred Durst companion mod.

https://twitter.com/DeMickyD/status/1759258113243308127