Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KiloVictorDongs
Apr 12, 2007
SOME PIG
Is there a "make the faces not horrible" mod, like there was for Morrowind? I don't remember any for Oblivion or Fallout 3, but none of these people look like people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KiloVictorDongs
Apr 12, 2007
SOME PIG

Lockback posted:

I disagree, I think the voice acting is pretty good, and the missions are pretty decent. Many of them are pretty similar, but there are a few very creative ones. The cannibal and the last missions in particular are pretty good.

I think its a good mod, and very well done.

It's probably the best quest mod I've seen for Fallout 3/New Vegas, but the last few missions are literally you fight the assassin from No Country For Old Men and then Judge Holden from Blood Meridian . If those aren't forced pop culture references, I don't know what is. With that said, it's a very well done mod. The voice acting is amateur at times, but for the most part it's passable. (And still better than 80% of Oblivion/Fallout 3's :smug:) I'm looking forward to the sequel, but I'm also really jonesing for some more quest mods.

What happened? I remember back in the day Morrowind had tons of mods that added decent quest content, and Oblivion had a couple of pretty good ones. For whatever reason, Fallout 3 had barely any good quest mods.