Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Physical
Sep 26, 2007

by T. Finninho
God I got to buy this for PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Physical
Sep 26, 2007

by T. Finninho

Gort posted:

The game is way better on PC. The load times on the Xbox get absolutely ridiculous.

Ya I know all about it. The only reason I get this poo poo on xbox is because my friends get it. But this wasn't even a multiplayer game so I guess I don't know why I got it for xbox, habbit maybe? Maybe I like the controller but I guess I can get a controller for the PC. I'm waiting for New Vegas to hit like $10 before I buy it.

Physical
Sep 26, 2007

by T. Finninho
I just got home and saw the steam sale. Picked up FO:NV and both DLC for $20. Can't wait to run mods on it. I've been buying games on the XBox instead of PC and after the buying NV on xbox I realized "who the gently caress am I buying this for? my friends? its not like its multilayer and I am missing out on tons of modding action and hours of play." I haven't played a game that gets heavily modded like this since HL1 (I have other games but I don't know dick about their modding community)