Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Zilkin posted:

Thanks! Game looks pretty now.

It looks like someone mixed a bag of M&M's with some poop from a butt. Turn those colors down enough to where the texture on the rifle doesn't get devoured by the pitch black shadow being cast by the scope. I'm pretty sure I would end up feeling sick having to use a color palette that sensitive. :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

GaistHeidegger posted:

I've begun having weird texture behavior that seems to happen exclusively after fast-travelling but is fixed if I save and reload; specifically, it starts replacing textures everywhere with random textures which change depending on viewing angle. Disabling / re-enabling archive invalidation didn't do anything. I'm not sure what the deal is, but it is often pretty terrifying due to some of the textures it decides to put everywhere. It wasn't doing this a while back and I haven't added any more new mods, so I am pretty baffled as to what the deal might be.

where do i download

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

DoubleNegative posted:

Weren't the engineers also hilariously strong? Like tens of thousands of hit points, and more damage resistance than the hicks from Point Lookout?

yes. people found the engineers annoying and would kill them and so the creator of the mod decided that the proper thing to do in response was to turn the engineers into unkillable superhumans.

Literal Nazi Furry fucked around with this message at 11:01 on May 8, 2015

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Jarf posted:

I assume this is in the bowels of momod

Did not expect that...

since this is using the human skeleton, I'm assuming there's a way to make this playable, yeah?

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Arcsquad12 posted:

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/users/1103806/?tb=mods&pUp=1

This guy has been doing some great armour mods that splice new assets with ingame stuff and the results are top notch.

on opposite day

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Apoplexy posted:

Project Nevada is the de-facto essential mod for FONV. Definitely use that. Melee characters really aren't that disadvantaged in FONV, either, for once. Unarmed and Melee are both on roughly equal footing, too, so you have a choice in which you wanna use.

pick both. to take full advantage of unarmed or melee you have to get skill in both of them since there are some skills that'll require one of the two skills but will effect both unarmed and melee. melee is gonna be slightly higher damage but unarmed is gonna have more gimmicky stuff like pushy or the gloves in owb that can still very much have their uses at times.

Max Wilco posted:

So in lieu of playing the dozens of other games I have, I decided to reinstall New Vegas. :negative:

The last two times I played through NV, I sided with the NCR, so I wanted to try going with Caesar's Legion for a change. Someone said that it was worth installing mods to add in some more Legion content, since the vanilla game is somewhat lacking when it comes to Legion content.

I also thought about going with a melee character, but I'm hesitant. It's always been my (probably narrow-minded) perspective that melee-only characters wouldn't really fare that well, since human enemies with guns can blast you down before you can get close to them, and deathclaws and cazadores aren't type you want to go toe-to-toe with. It's something that doesn't really appeal to me, but I'd like to give it a try.

I thought about trying the Bounties mod (at least first two, since it sounds like the third one is pretty bad). Project Nevada seems interesting for the sprint feature, and I want to install Quickloot for sure. Autumn Leaves sound interesting, but I don't think it's suited for the character I listed above.Other than that, though, I'm not sure what else to install. I got a faster computer since I last played through the game, so I guess I could try one the graphical enhancement mods and it wouldn't cause too much trouble.
having to fight deathclaws and cazadores is why you also couple melee or unarmed with explosives for easy limb crippling to kick off combat against quick deadly enemies. melee and unarmed are so satisfying once you find a decent weapon (INCREDIBLY easy with knock knock being not too far from goodsprings) that i find it hard to want to play guns at this point

vvvv i forgot that part. you're gonna get a ton of ammo you're not gonna use that you can sell for extreme profit when playing melee/unarmed.

Literal Nazi Furry fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Jul 8, 2016

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Count Uvula posted:

The safest approach is to ban everybody named Richard just to clear things up around here, but then if there's a precedent for banning people on names alone we'd also have to ban every Jared for obvious reasons.

SA should check first names during registration. that way if your name is something with issue, you should have to pay $15 instead of $10. that'll teach jared subway when he signs up

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Skwirl posted:

Oh horrors, I was being cautious about the politics of the mod that locks a third of its content behind joining the "rape and slavery rock" faction.

None of them are as famous as the nazi one.
It sucks for that guy that he has the same name as a famous neo nazi, I would probably make sure my middle name or initial was featured in everything public about me.

There's a reason actor Michael B Jordan is always referred to as Michael B Jordan.

did you picture richard spencer really making massive new vegas mods in his free time

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Skwirl posted:

It wasn't presented as modder credits, it was presented as a high score chart for an in universe shooting game.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

no wonder house was so prepared to guarantee he'd survive the nuclear apocalypse