Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
Anyone know what to do about the vendotron in the gun runners shop spawning hostile robots? I have monster mod and increased wasteland spawns installed so I'm assuming they are causing the issue to happen. I've done what IWS told me to in wrye flash but the issue is still happening. Changing the two mods load order doesen't seem to help either.

Iretep fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Dec 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
How do I actually do that? I'm compleatly new to FNVedit and the only tutorials seem to just tell me how to do merged patches. I'm looking at the robot faction part too and it seems fallouNV.esm, momod and IWS all seem to have the robotfaction on it. Do I disable all of them?

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
Is there any simple way to get project nevada rebalance and JSawyer to work together? I only really care about the rebalance part for its ability to disable sleep, hunger and thrist plus perk at every level if I screwed up my build somehow.

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
So basically JSawyer and project nevada work perfectly fine with each other?

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
Stop using BOSS. Use LOOT. How out of date is the OP oh god. The FOMM on the nexus is the most recent version as far as i'm aware.

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
Most of the mods are still current it seems but the whole LOOT thing should be changed.
I used these to check some mods out:

http://www.reddit.com/r/fnv/comments/zs4o9/a_detailed_list_with_links_for_the_best_mods_for/ - I think this might be a bit out dated, I mostly just used it for recomendations.

http://piratepad.net/ep/pad/view/ro.91p5JbgrShD/rev.4 - Only list I could find thats still being updated. It's from 4chan so be warned.

New Vegas doesen't seem to have any kind of GEMS list like skyrim does sadly so you just have take these kinds of lists.

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
IWS makes explosives super useful at least.

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009

LoonShia posted:

What happens to the Chip if you do that? I've always either slept with him or killed him in the suite.

If you meet him in the legion camp Ceasar has the chip.

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
Seems like the link to secret stash is down. Anyone have a new one?
Edit: Thanks.

Iretep fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Nov 6, 2015

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
You could try a int 2 build instead. If you arent using JSawyer youll probably max out most of the skills anyway though. I dont think theres any real overhauls in the game. Ideally you should be focusing on one or two weapons and taking perks related to that.

Also which is better these days, merged or batched patch?

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
Ok I moved to mod organiser and every problem I had with FOMM has been fixed it seems. Only problem is MO seems to have a problem installing New Vegas Character Expansions. It says the mod has no valid file data. Anyone have any experience with this problem?
Edit: oh i can installi manually, nevermind.

Iretep fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Nov 8, 2015

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009

Raygereio posted:

https://mega.nz/#!zlRFQaBR!WKNnO5kQtdVSBFBNAC5VbRnidjaP0OCiOXi1kRBxPyg
I don't understand what mega is doing. It doesn't delete the files, it just makes the download links invalid after some time for some odd reason.Anyone know a file hosting site that doesn't do weird stuff?

Raygereio posted:

Iretep posted:

Seems like the link to secret stash is down. Anyone have a new one?

Check my previous post on this page.

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
Is it just me or does GI blues song in secret stash have a terrible sound quality? I can barely hear the music. At least I think this is GI blues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
I've stopped using FOMM for new vegs after I realsied getting all my mods to work is far simpler with MO.