Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

Apotheosis posted:

That'll work fine, thanks. :) There's also another mod that does the same thing, but starts you off outside of Doc Mitchell's place. It's here.

I'm using this one at the moment and it works fine.

Edit: Does anyone know of any mods that add head bobbing to first person? It bugs me that the gun moves but your head stays perfectly still while running from horrible abominations.

ShadowMar fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Jan 8, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

quote:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
WME - Dead Money.esm
FOOK - New Vegas.esm
FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esm
ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
Tales from the Burning Sands.esm
ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
Lings.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
More Perks.esm
More Perks for Companions.esm
More Traits.esm
More Perks for Dead Money.esm
TGsArmorCollectionVegas.esp
Improved Sound FX.esp
Improved Sound FX - Gunshot Distance Tweak.esp
UHNV.esp
UHNV-Dead Money.esp
FOOK - New Vegas.esp
FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esp
FOOK - Lings.esp
Nevada Skies - URWLified.esp
headgearfix.esp
Weapon Mod Expansion.esp
The.Armory.v1.esp
WME - Dead Money.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
ExtendedNVRadio.esp
More Perks Update.esp
More Traits Update.esp
More Perks for Companions Update.esp
More Perks for Dead Money Update.esp
PerkEveryLevel.esp

Total active plugins: 37
Total plugins: 41

Also:
Weapon Animation Replacers

I'm having a physics problem. Certain guns (the 10mm Pistol confirmed) don't fall after the user is killed or disarmed, but when dropped from my inventory they do. It's not game breaking but it's really annoying having tons of guns floating everywhere. Another note, I played with this mod set-up for a while without any floating guns.

I remember having this same bug in Fallout 3 and FOOK causing it, would FOOK happen to be at fault here too or is there another reason for this problem? Or is it that my load order is hosed? (It probably is whether or not it's causing this). If anyone could help me with this it'd be much appreciated.

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

Male Man posted:

Did you verify game files via Steam?

And if that doesn't work, does interacting with the floating guns with the z key (or whatever you've rebound grab to) work as expected? Do they fall afterwards?

Verifying the game files fixed my problem, thanks.

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

Vincent Valentine posted:

Anyone have any experience with http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=40980 Warzones?

I really like shooting dudes. Like, a lot. And a lot of the time, these wastelands are really wastelands and there's nary a dude to be shot so I like mods of this nature.

Unfortunately mods of this nature are usually garbage and break all my poo poo as they try to spawn too many dudes.

My experience with this mod is running up to a group of legion soldiers caught on a 45 degree slope, emptying most of my guns into their faces and doing 1 bar of damage to one of them. The entire time a million spears and plasma grenades are raining from the heavens to murder me while sounds that played 5 minutes ago struggle to play. After dying my game then crashed while loading my last save.

Maybe you'll have better luck?

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

Are there any good mods that add new creatures and animals. Monster Mod looks awful considering it has monsters like this:

No really, what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

Dotcom656 posted:

So I've followed the instructions in the second post to add the commands to fallout.ini to fix the weird mouse acceleration, but whenever I start the game it changes the file back to the original and makes it read only again.

How do I fix it for good?

If you're using the Fallout Launcher you need to change Fallout_Default.ini in the game directory for changes to work. If you're not, try using it.