Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Vita posted:

Is there any mod to increase how fast you run or move? I downloaded some mod that set the run multiplier to 5, but now NPCs just look stupid when they run away, and they run away too fast to catch with melee. It's a bit annoying going through the wasteland feeling like a snail.

I use this to modify my run speed:
http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35979

There's a perk in there that requires 6 agility and increases your speed by 15% each rank. You could just go with a mod that increases it by default, but I like having to make trade-offs through perks, including sacrificing more perk slots for higher ranks when wearing heavier armor to counteract their run speed decrease.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

SplitSoul posted:

We don't need no stinkin' breasteses.
help me i am in hell

Click here for the full 1920x1080 image.

The chains and slave collar on the only black* one is a nice touch. Haha. Stay classy, Nexus.

*with white/asian hair and facial features, because she apparently wouldn't be attractive otherwise

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

lipstick thespian posted:

I finally got around to try out some of the mods in this thread and they are glorious.

URLW + streetlights really makes the game look awesome.

What hair mod are you using here? I'm tired of all the anime hair bullshit in every pack I've seen so far.