Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

procitizen
May 9, 2010

HYUK HYUK HYUK
I'm really bad filtering through the bullshit on the nexus sites, is there any difficulty mod that actually makes headshots always loving kill things, 100% no matter how important they are? It's frustrating as hell to empty a shotgun into somebodies head, only for them to lean over and give me an aggravated look before shooting back. Also if this effected the player too it'd be great. Basically how do I make this game into STALKER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

procitizen
May 9, 2010

HYUK HYUK HYUK
I nearly died of dehydration placing some water bottles with Feng Shei. :saddowns:

procitizen
May 9, 2010

HYUK HYUK HYUK
Is there anything like this mod for New Vegas? It's the one mod I really miss. :(

procitizen
May 9, 2010

HYUK HYUK HYUK

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Here

Talkie Toaster is working on this. It allows you to recruit pretty much anybody, and get perks from them relevant to their skill group. Check it out.

This seems like a pretty cool mod, but I think I'm missing something important, i.e. how you actually recruit people. Using the companion commands on a person just brings up a menu to attack them and that isn't what I want at all. :saddowns:

procitizen
May 9, 2010

HYUK HYUK HYUK

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

WME has a silencer for the hunting shotgun, and it is very fun to use.

Has anybody checked out the Happy Tactical Squad mod yet? Stupid name aside, it sounds like an interesting companion-based mod. The author describes it better than I can, though.

Maybe I'm missing something but mouse2 is the recruit/options menu and that can get really loving annoying when you're trying to shoot something without firing from the hip.