Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

prometheusbound2
Jul 5, 2010
I am somewhat apathetic about weapon and armor mods, but was wondering what the best quest mods were-aside from Bounties and Puce Muce's work?

Anybody played any they'd recommend, and that they're willing to summarize? Not just in New Vegas, but in Fallout 3 as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prometheusbound2
Jul 5, 2010
This is an issue I have with both New Vegas and Skyrim.

When I run either game with the script extender running, the game has a border along the corners as if I'm running in a window. ALT+Enter doesn't help.

Any tips on how to fix this?

prometheusbound2
Jul 5, 2010
I'm interested in two types of mods:

1.) In Skyrim, there's a really cool mod where you get a museum that has various trophies that reflect in game trophies. Does such a mod exist for Fallout: New Vegas?

2.) Also in Skyrim(and Morrowind) there are various mods that let you take over and manage an enterprise, like a farm. Are there any of these in New Vegas? Other than Real Time Settler.

prometheusbound2
Jul 5, 2010
Are there any mods like Legacy of the Dragonborn for New Vegas?

prometheusbound2
Jul 5, 2010
Its my understanding that Windows 10 hardlocks 32 bit apps ability to use RAM. Would the 4 gigabyte patch have any use on a Windows 10 machine?