Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

satsui no thankyou
Apr 23, 2011
I'm sure you all get this sort of question a lot, but is there a guide somewhat like this: http://i52.tinypic.com/2qdm8.jpg for New Vegas (minus the nude mods thing, obviously). So far I'm downloading Project Nevada and Nevada Skies due to the OP, but I'm unsure where to go from here, if I need to go anywhere.

edit: tables oh my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satsui no thankyou
Apr 23, 2011
Okay so I got FOMM, NVSE and BOSS, I can't seem to use the Download with Manager option from the Nexus. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out.

satsui no thankyou fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Jul 7, 2012

satsui no thankyou
Apr 23, 2011
hows nmm. is there an idiots guide to making my game look pretty because im poo poo at computer. is there a mod that makes it take less time for me and my opponents to die. thank u and god bless

satsui no thankyou
Apr 23, 2011

I did this and it looks gorgeous thanks. altho im not sure whether the waster overhaul part was a stealth troll as ringo having cloud strife hair was a bit of a shocker :P