Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Since I just New Vegas for my computer and have looked at the stuff in the OP are there any other recommended music mods? The Wave Radio one looks interesting. Though I'm sad that there isn't a mod to make my character look like Jeff Goldblum circa 1988, that would have been a good idea for an LP too :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Paracelsus posted:

MMR Extended and OWB Extended (by the same guy) are both fantastic.
Yeah I downloaded both of them and they work until they suddenly go silent for some reason, I did download the patch that is supposed to fix it, but it happened anyway :smith:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

So I am playing New Vegas Bounties I and everything in Randall's shack has stacked together and now Steven has disappeared. (This started after I killed the Freddy Kruger bounty and I just finished the Regulator bounty) Anything I can do to fix this?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

JaredBS posted:

I had the same problem with everything in Randall's shack stacking into a broken singularity. It's a weird bug with Nevada Skies, disable it while you run trough NVB (there's a similar issue with the sequel).
I did that and it still did the same thing :smith:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

I did that and it still did the same thing :smith:
You know I might as well just restart the quest does anyone have the Quest ID for New Vegas Bounties I?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Chronojam posted:

Always use CASM and that mod that lets you right-click a vendor to start trading, plus the one that sorts your items by condition in the UI.
You know I always feel like a weirdo since I had to go through all the trouble of hooking my PS3 controller to the computer to play this game. Old habits die really hard for me.

Also the Rebuild Bison Steve mod is pissing me off with that bullshit Classic Inspiration bug. Couldn't even have the option of telling the guy that you already did that mission.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Got a new laptop and its been so long that I forgot how to put mods in with FOMM, is the Nexus MM worth using since I didn't see it in the 7 year old OP?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Any good step by step sites showing how to use it because all the videos I've watched are pretty much trash and old.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Trying to figure out what to mod after taking a long break; was chatting with my friend and it was like "Oh I have like a 100+ mods for it" and I'm just wondering how? For me I don't need too much fluff for the game or extra content. Something I do want is more better hairstyles, more music, and some environmental stuff. Kind of want to see a mod that cleans up the Strip so roads look nice and fixed up (tbh would be nice for most areas that are inhabited)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Chamale posted:

I don't want to change the look of the game, the mods I change are all small gameplay tweaks except JSawyer. Mr. New Vegas' Secret Stash is a gamechanger, it adds a bunch of songs on the radio that they wanted to have but couldn't afford. Then I have mods that:

- Restore the NPCs that were cut for XBox 360 RAM reasons (Uncut Wasteland)
- Restore Cass' talkativeness (Cass barks)
- Let me fast travel directly to the NCR embassy (NCR Embassy Fast Travel)
- Remove the speech check numbers, so I have to read the speech check and figure out whether I'll pass it (Lexx No Dialog Tags)
- Make weapons sometimes jam while firing because I like the jam-clearing animations (Increased Weapon Jamming)
I really want that secret stash but I'm so dumb in not understanding how the extended Radio New Vegas mod works; wish MO2 could just do everything for me lol