Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Most Amewsing Prinny Ever!
Does someone have an idea why the (Hand-Loaded) ammo is not usable for me for either the vanilla or the GRA weapons? It's simply greyed out in the ammo selection menu.

Companions Infinite Ammo
CONELRAD 640-1240
EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements
IWS-Increased Wasteland Spawns
Kobu - Free Wild Wasteland Trait
Mojave Music Radio - Extended
New Vegas Stutter Remover
POCO BUENO Texture Pack
Project Nevada
Project Nevada - DLC Support
Project Nevada - EVE Support
Project Nevada - WME Support
Survivalist Bunker - Survivalist Bunker122
The Legacy of X13 - An Armor Overhaul - 3-2 Patch
The Legacy of X13 - An Armor Overhaul - Dead Money Assassin Suit
The Legacy of X13 - An Armor Overhaul - FULL - That Armour
The Mod Configuration Menu - The Mod Configuration Menu
Western Sky - Weather and Atmosphere
WME - Weapon Mod Expansion
WME - Weapon Mod Expansion - WME - DLCs
WME - Weapon Mod Expansion - WME - GRA Light
X13 PN armor patch - X-13 PN patch
YCS for Wild Wasteland
Yukichigai Unofficial Patch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Vlad Antlerkov posted:

Is it this one? Because that one hasn't been updated more or less since release, and it overwrites all the ammo lists.

JIP Companion Command & Control has an Infinite Companion Ammo option, for what it's worth.

Yeah, that's the one I'm using. I'll try your recommendation later and see if it changes anything.

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Vlad Antlerkov posted:

Is it this one? Because that one hasn't been updated more or less since release, and it overwrites all the ammo lists.

JIP Companion Command & Control has an Infinite Companion Ammo option, for what it's worth.

Okay, I tested it and you were right with this mod. I've removed it and I can use the (Hand-Load) ammo again. Do I really have to install UIO for JIP?

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

I don't use any UI mod at all. I haven't had a reason for it yet.