Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

massecurr
Dec 15, 2012
I finally decided to try this fancy ENB thing out for the first time and I leave the opening area, pull out a weapon annnnnd... my arms are see through, I how do I fix this I'm on a fresh install so the only things on my F:NV is the DLC and the ENB so its not mod interference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

massecurr
Dec 15, 2012
Anyone know of some good mad science-y mods? I'm planning a Mad Science gimmick run

massecurr
Dec 15, 2012
Anyone know any mod that adds a closed military style trenchcoat?

massecurr
Dec 15, 2012

Capn Beeb posted:

WHAT'S THE FREQUENCY, KENNETH?

ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-SEVEN KILLOWATS!

*braying skeletal laughter*

OK I need to know where that Tesla Coil is from because that is loving awesome.

massecurr
Dec 15, 2012
Oh it is? I still have yet touch any of the DLC because I always get distracted and start playing something else before getting to them

massecurr
Dec 15, 2012
So I installed an ENB and now this happens every few min.:

anyone know how to fix this?

massecurr fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Aug 19, 2014

massecurr
Dec 15, 2012
whats a good mod for energy weapons? I'm lookin' for a full on laser armory for my next run

massecurr
Dec 15, 2012
Wow that Laser revolver is a beauty. So is the Turbolaser. Those are defiantly going in. Man its been a long time since I last used EVE, hell I last used it in FO3. Man the new death effects are beauty, and the draw sounds are right up my alley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

massecurr
Dec 15, 2012
starting a new run and was wondering if Tale of two Wastelands is worth using, or is just a colossal pain in the rear end to use with other mods