Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I think it eats the 20g shotgun shells when you auto sort the ammo without that esp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Try the cracks on paved roads. That does sound annoying, though.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Modding new Vegas is the best part of playing new Vegas.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
cant believe they didnt bring up the unity store lizard people who are addicted to drugs and will have sex for mentats

Your Uncle Dracula fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Jul 16, 2023

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I'm not sure personally, but it feels like the kind of thing you could ask Stewie to add to his tweaks mod and he'd do it. He's got one of those suggestion pages on his mod pages.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Yeah. Those are real impressive. They do kind of get annoying once you’ve used them for a while, though, sadly.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Did you go to the skydiving place first? I think that activates the invisible quest to open the place up.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Also it depends on what level difficulty Benny is on. He ain’t a fink but he might be on easy.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Yeah, it rules. I applaud all the player base modders doing their own weird bespoke solutions but once you have that set up, no point going back.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
It'll be a shame when some dev team poaches Stevie. Man's a machine.
e: Stewie? w/e

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I used that original mod recently and it was totally fine.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Salt Lake Stories is clunky as poo poo and unfinished but kind of interesting, worth touring through at least to see their decade-earlier car solution. New California is not good, nor is Frontier.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

Max Wilco posted:

What was wrong with New California?

The writing is terrible and completely unreflexive and the end inexplicably tries to tie into the base game that makes the whole thing dumber.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

v1ld posted:

Fallout qolore Vegas

(but NO ERRORS IN YOUR LOGS or other defilement of ~the sanctity of modding~, so yay I guess?)

Relax. You don't have to use the mod lists. I agree that they're not always completely right, but they're built toward the lowest denominator. They're not perfect, and they're not necessarily for a power user like you, but for a moron like me who is scared to regenerate LOD.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
If it's not in the tweaks, it's definitely a regular mod.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
It’s interesting. Neat characters, a cudgeled together car mechanic, but very unfinished.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Come on, man. FileVault.col.ru. They need your support.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

DoubleNegative posted:

A random blog post talking about a new expansion mod led me to discover this: Nova Arizona, a Legion expansion mod. Has anyone heard anything about this?

EDIT: Fixed link, don't know where that extra "c" came from

By their own admission, it’s seemingly just a world space with no quests or npcs at the moment, so there’s not really much to say about it.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Fallout the show spoiler, Shady Sands gets nuked. But also it's only roughly adhering to the New Vegas canon so like, who cares. It's not like there'll be another game set in the west.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
You can, that’s Wabbajack.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Man. I thought having 800 carry weight was too much.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
There’s a mod called the Overlook that adds a cramped little ranger station on the long road near Novac. Combines form and function pretty well and it’s not particularly overpowered.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Honestly, sometimes a few of the gun sights just are hosed with that mod. I like it but it requires a lot of turning it on and off again.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Lombard Station adds stuff when you beat DLCs but it’s not a ton. An extra teleport to the big mt, etc.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Yes, it's fine. A completely acceptable experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Bingo Bango Bongo is pretty racist yeah.

It’s been litigated endlessly that it’s bizarre fallout 4 mostly reuses 3’s soundtrack but boy. It sucks. They’re already gazillion dollar games, license some different music! It’s not like there’s a dearth of it.

thunderspanks posted:

existence 2.0 will always be my prime wasteland traveling station

Is good stuff. I’m partial to the mod that adds straight up numbers station recordings.