Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seemenaked
Nov 19, 2003

...but girls already have a vagina between their legs, so they don't gotta trick anyone...
I noticed there were no face/hair mods in the OP.

Lings is pretty good, there are a few cool hairstyles to choose from.
http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35352

Project Mikoto, is pretty decent too.
http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35878

You can't really use them together though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seemenaked
Nov 19, 2003

...but girls already have a vagina between their legs, so they don't gotta trick anyone...
I love when I have multiple tabs open and I post in the wrong one :x

On a sidenote, I am having problems with NVSE. It seems if I install any addons with multiple options, it wants to enable all the esps and install all the meshes/textures. This has made some of my meshes disappear completely, due to being either rewritten or replaced entirely. When I installed Roberts it made half the NCR guys into floating heads with no bodies :psyduck:

Seemenaked fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Jan 6, 2011

Seemenaked
Nov 19, 2003

Hey I haven't played this game in forever. I seen the sale on steam for all the dlcs and it was just too good to pass up. So I am wondering do I still have to use archive invalidation? I am still going through the process of adding mods I think I might need. I did notice that Ling's wasn't working for me at all. I dunno if I have to install it manually since when I tried to plug it in with FOMM it didn't seem to work.

Seemenaked
Nov 19, 2003

I've been experiencing a lot of crashes today. I added three new mods today since vanilla seemed way too easy. I got world of pain, increased wasteland spawns and gun runners expanded or whatever it's called. Not sure if they are just buggy, or if I need to play with the load order or whatever, they sounded cool though.

Seemenaked
Nov 19, 2003

I'm wondering is there any way to increase the difficulty aside from AWOP? I mean the idea is great, adding a buncha dungeons and stuff. It seems like once I get to Primm the game is just too drat easy for me. So is there a stable reliable mod similar to AWOP that is goon approved?

Seemenaked
Nov 19, 2003

Hey isn't there a nice goon made mod for backpacks? I am using the backpack mod by blackwolf atm, and it's just looks awful. For one you aren't wearing it, it just sorta floats behind your character like magic. I know I seen a screenshot where someone was using nice backpacks with straps.

Seemenaked
Nov 19, 2003

I like the head, it looks kinda like Carrie-Anne Moss. Is there any good preset mods out there for faces? Or are all post apocalyptic folks supposed to looks like inbred freaks?

Oh yeah, is there a way to change my face/appearance if I already got a game going? Or do I gotta start fresh to get a new face?

Seemenaked
Nov 19, 2003

Gah! So not a big fan of the underground hideout. Everytime I go in there Ed-E dies upon exiting. My complaints are it's just too drat big and silly.

Seemenaked
Nov 19, 2003

What's wrong with perks every level? Aside from it hasn't been updated in quite awhile. I noticed that I am crashing a lot more lately, I downloaded the companion wait 100000 day thing before returning home. I also added WME (I have WMX already though didn't know if they played nice together). Oh and I wasn't using Project Nevada till yesterday and holyshit was I missing out! Right now I am stuck in Camp McCarren, I can't figure if it's the fact that I have 3 companions with me that is killing my game. Is there a goon approved unlimited companions mod? I may have a faulty one.

Seemenaked
Nov 19, 2003

So game crashes anytime I try to change areas, (during load screens). I see the roulette wheel and bam! it just stops. Here is what I am currently running:

falloutnv.esm
deadmoney.esm
honesthearts.esm
oldworldblues.esm
electro-city - completedworkorders.esm
electro-city - highways and byways.esm
machienzo - npc cosmetic fixes.esm
classicpack.esm
mercenarypack.esm
tribalpack.esm
caravanpack.esm
fook - new vegas.esm
fook - new vegas dlcs.esm
iwr.esm
companioninfammo.esm
military explansion program.esm
nskies - vanilla edition.esm
lings.esm
project nevada - core.esm
project nevada - equipment.esm
mystyks faces nv.esp
oft_base.esp
oft_base_interiors.esp
follower wait time 100000.esp
vendorgametimerestock.esp
veronicafixer.esp
lucky 38 suite expansion.esp
rusttownv1-1.esp
uhnv.esp
fook - new vegas.esp
fook - new vegas dlcs.esp
project nevada - cyberware.esp
project nevada - rebalance.esp
project nevada - dead money.esp
project nevada - honest hearts.esp
project nevada - eve.esp
bobbleheads - cases.esp
bobbleheads - hidden_v1.2.esp
continue after end.esp
crippled legs less movement.esp
mgs enemy found.esp
newvegasbounties.esp
xatmosskillperks.esp
companionde-equip.esp
companioninfammooptional.esp
companioninfammocheat.esp
more ammo - 2x.esp
pop and beer do not dehydrate.esp
tag skills improved.esp
zombie serenade.esp
energyweapondenerf.esp
energyweaponmod.esp
qs_blackwolf_nv_backpackmod.esp
lfox invisible armored vests.esp
machienzo - npc cosmetic fixes dlc01.esp
machienzo - npc cosmetic fixes dlc02.esp
machienzo - npc cosmetic fixes dlc03.esp
immersive karma with nostealingkarma.esp
essentialplustweaks.esp
companiondisguises.esp
companion sandbox mode.esp
light step ed-e.esp
sunnycompanion.esp
unlimitedcompanions.esp
carrying capacity increase.esp
moddable unique weps.esp
two bears highfiving.esp
weaponmodsexpanded.esp
project nevada - wmx.esp
signatureweapons.esp
fo3 face presets.esp
bettergameperformancev4.esp
lfox magic fingers perk.esp
energyweapons v_0_2a.esp
morepresets.esp
universalperkrequirements.esp
winstonfree.esp
winstonpurchasable.esp
unified backpack mod.esp
companion radio.esp

I can't for the life of me figure out why I am crashing. I was fine until yesterday when I added Project Nevada/WME/companion wait time 100000 days. I love project nevada, and it'd suck to have to drop it after I just discovered how awesome it is.

Seemenaked
Nov 19, 2003

Turned off all my mods and I can't even load my game. Course it relied pretty heavily on mods so looks like I get to start all over again :negative:
I have never completed this game, usually I get to the mid 20s or so and then something happens. This time it seems like the terminal building in camp mccarren got the best of me. I am pretty sure project nevada just doesn't want to work with whatever I had before. It's a shame though cause project nevada seems like such a well put together mod. Well gonna dump all my mods and get a fresh install and see if I can get it working from the get go.

Seemenaked
Nov 19, 2003

PN is pretty fun, but it ruined my game. Currently in the process of installing/redoing my mods.

Seemenaked
Nov 19, 2003

I can live without perk every level since you can just use console commands to get your additional perk. There was a sprint mod floating around that I was using before I got PN. Right now I am in the process of deciding if I need a weather mod, and if so which? I used to really like nevada skies, but they have so many new ones to choose from. Are there any non buggy lighting/weather mods available?

PS Can I download NV Bounties 1 & 2, or should I get 2 after I finish the 1st one?

Seemenaked
Nov 19, 2003

Is EVE worth getting?

Seemenaked
Nov 19, 2003

I noticed a problem with Lings. Both my male and female characters I made have like a weird polka dot thing going on around their eyes. I am guessing that is an eyelash texture or something. I was pretty sure Lings had those meshes/textures preloaded. But I will say this, Project Reality is pretty drat good. It seems lighter than Nevada Skies too, there is no stutter or choppiness if the weather suddenly changes. I do have a question about adding the imaginator. The esm for the imaginator is electro city, does this mean I also have to add electro city poo poo? I can't say I like that mod, seems bloated for a drat lighting mod.

Seemenaked
Nov 19, 2003

So it's pretty drat dark at night with project reality. Anyone using certain settings so it isn't so drat dark?

Seemenaked
Nov 19, 2003

So I love project reality in the daytime, but I dread when the sun starts to dip cause holyfuck does it get dark outside.

Seemenaked
Nov 19, 2003

Sylink posted:

I like this better than the everything is like The Road we keep getting. Everything should be growing back after 200 years! (though I understand the desert would still be, a desert.

What mod is that good sir?

Seemenaked
Nov 19, 2003

Anyone got a link where I can get wyre bash? That is what you meant when you said use bash correct? I do appreciate your 'how to unfuck project reality' post red mundus. Hopefully I can play new vegas without having to fear running across the mojave in the middle of the night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seemenaked
Nov 19, 2003

Police you are doing a great job, you gotta think it's a post apocalyptic world so thing ain't gonna look like present. I do gotta say I like your faces, not sure what you are doing but they look 100x better than the poo poo you find on the nexus.

On a sidenote if any goons have modding experience we need a JC Tenton mod badly!