Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrilliantFool
Jan 23, 2007

Bravo.
I've generally found anything by this person to be pretty great, and lately a couple of chapters of her latest series Seiyuu ka-! have been uploaded.. I suppose this means that she'll be able to get to know the tsundere guy without him going ballistic on her every two seconds now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrilliantFool
Jan 23, 2007

Bravo.
There's always Densha Otoko, which has had several different adaptations (Live action, two different manga). There is some doubt as to the authenticity of the story, but it's sweet nonetheless.

BrilliantFool
Jan 23, 2007

Bravo.
Are you guys looking for guys falling in love with each other too? It's not really yaoi (I guess it would fall more under shounen ai) but Seven Days is a short and sweet series that I enjoyed quite a bit, despite it not being my usual cup of tea. The same artist also draws for The Sleepy Residents of Birdcage Manor, which is a romance between an artist and his female model. I'm not really good at describing the premises of the series, but they're both worth checking out.

BrilliantFool
Jan 23, 2007

Bravo.

Chrysolith posted:

Does anyone have any recommendations for BL that's not smutty?

I recommended it in this thread a while back, but since I love it so much I'll recommend it again- Seven Days. Most of the time I avoid BL stuff but this one's pretty great.