Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Serious Frolicking posted:

I hate Fushigi Yuugi. The entire thing just infuriates me for some reason.

I hate Kimi ni Todoke (anime) in a similar inexplicably infuriating manner, but everyone in ADTRW seems to only speak positive of it. v:shobon:v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Wait, there's another timeskip right? Because if she just turned 16,

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

DrSunshine posted:

Here's an interesting find: Mathematical Girls. It's a romance about girls who like math, and a guy in between. I like it, being a mathematical sort of guy, but the character angle is intriguing as well.

Psh. You can't know the true love (or hate) of mathematics if you're not even on a Calculus level :mathsmug:

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

DrSunshine posted:

Feh, those who have mastered Mathematical Logic are on a far higher power level than mere Calculus. :ssj:

A New chapter

Oh geez! Why did he go for the weird spergy math girl instead of the other one?! :smith:

Because the other one is a boring rear end character. Hey I have a crush on my [[classmate/teacher/whatever]] and will get all flustered and crap and will do things I probably wouldn't do normally just to be with him.

wtf is a Milka :ughh:

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Kweh posted:

While I agree the ending was really dumb, it still doesn't take anything away from the rest of the story.

It did for me. I could hold out until around episode 5 before it got sour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

a kitten posted:

That's a hell of a hook. :stare: This looks like it will be really good, hopefully the translations will come out fairly quickly.

Maybe too good of a hook. Because of it, I went in thinking "okay, what's the worst that could happen, Shoujo style?" and ended up laughing more than anything else due to how accurate my predictions were, atleast through these first 4 chapters.