Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

On a complete whim I just burned through this whole thing, having never really read romance stuff and basically clicking this one at random.

It was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

Girl likes Blink 182, no thanks. :v:

On another note, oww my teeth.

Looks like someone's not a true 90s kid :smug:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Motto posted:

Cooking Sisters Ch. 7

Where can I find this, Batoto came up empty.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I read Kase-san. My opinion is that it is very good

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Carol has learned well from Misuzu

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Schubalts posted:

This is adorable and :swoon:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/jewels

Two friends grow up and grow old together.

*punches data into a calculator* this is... good as hell

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

:smith:

Terper posted:

Yeah author confirmed via Twitter there's more to come next month

:unsmith:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

It's only sort of on-topic because it's a) a sports manga and b) like 150 chapters behind in scans, but I wanted to say that I really dig Baby Steps' core romance. It's v cute and refreshing to have two protagonists get together early on and be very much into each other without any wacky drama or pratfalls involved. I ran through the raws without being able to actually read them, and it's just very cute and good even without fully grasping the context.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Wizard's Soul 15 with a painfully accurate depiction of loving up talking to someone you like :v:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I've been reading Mousou Telepathy today, about a girl who can read minds and why that sucks for her. The art is v cute and I like the characters. That's my review bye

kidcoelacanth fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Aug 13, 2017

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I've been ripping through Komi-san all day and it's a delight. Najimi is a national treasure.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Mikl posted:

You want some yuri? Here, have some Yurucamp*

* Disclaimer: not actually yuri.

Well not yet

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I love the screen tone but it seems pretty divisive. The manga's worth reading either way though

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I wish to read this what is, it

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Nondevor posted:

There’s a link to the chapter in the image FYI — if you didn’t know what the series is, it’s Yona of the Dawn which is extremely good

hey i did and you were right

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Mirage posted:

I want a girl who looks at me the way Komi-san looks at Tadano.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Guillermo branching out, I see

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I checked the data and this is in fact great

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Snooze Cruise posted:

Did anyone link this in here as well? it was getting talked about in the chat thread https://mangadex.org/manga/17170/ani-no-yome-to-kurashite-imasu

I really like it a lot, its the right mix of bummer, goofy, and character stuff for me.

I think this is going to end up going in the direction of the 17 year old realizing she is gay and ending up with the manager girl from her former club, maybe? Its going to be painful though because she has to get over her crush over her dead brother's wife, who also seems like, pretty straight never mind everything else.

Oh yo, is this a spin-off of Chihaya's Fine That Way? Kishibe was far and away the best character in that.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

DoubleDonut posted:

I don't think they're supposed to be related series, just that both have characters that are named Kishibe.

Balls, it's by the same author and everything. Gonna give it a look anyway!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I fell ~1300 posts behind on this thread so I've got no idea what's popular these days but I found It's Not Meguro-san's First Time yesterday and it's cute af so here it is

edit: Okay I backtracked and y'all into it too. Good

kidcoelacanth fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Dec 13, 2018

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

This........ is good

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

holy moly this kaiju girl caramelizer series, I think someone recommended it in here a while back and I saw it just updated so I started right in on it, it's good, preordered the first volume

edit: wowee that latest chapter, drat now I really want the whole second volume right now, but that doesn't get released in english until november :(

This is good as hell

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

this is one horny zoo

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I fell way behind on Aharen-san is Unfathomable and just caught back up and goddamn that manga is good

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

O⬦O

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Julias posted:

That's an incredibly bad name for what seems like a goofy yuri manga.

Manga title conventions these days are just a bummer

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

this... this is good.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

please don't hint that you're capable of lies

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

reading through insomnia manga now and i'm furious with myself that i wasn't already reading it, what a good series

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i read school zone over the weekend why was i not already reading school zone

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Brainamp posted:

https://mangadex.org/title/25229/hokuou-kizoku-to-moukinzuma-no-yukiguni-karigurashi

This started updating again recently. Young lord of tiny little boreal area up in the cold north falls in love with a cool soldier lady and convinces her to be his wife.

thank you for this

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Everyone should be reading The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses because it's the cutest goddamn manga I've ever read

https://mangadex.org/title/32648/sukinako-ga-megane-wo-wasureta

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

kidcoelacanth posted:

Everyone should be reading The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses because it's the cutest goddamn manga I've ever read

https://mangadex.org/title/32648/sukinako-ga-megane-wo-wasureta

gonna just go ahead an reiterate this

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I'm always so pleasantly surprised when these things get resolved so quickly.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

nbd just re-reading this whole series again now

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

another loving problematic manga smdh

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Three new chapters of The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses, which I have been desperately waiting to read for months. I love this goddamn series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses except not this time, and I will continue to post new chapters until someone else acknowledges how loving good this series is. And then I'll keep doing it.