Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kissyboots13
Feb 16, 2010

WHY is this HAPPENING to me?!
So...when does Usagi Drop start to become creepy? I'm at the beginning of the time skip, and love it so far, but I've been spoiled for the ending and just...don't want to read the creepy parts. Any advice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kissyboots13
Feb 16, 2010

Tae posted:

Volume-wise, about the last one.

Story-wise, you can't miss it.

Yyeeeaaah, I think I just about hit it. I've decided to stop reading, and pretend that it ended right before the fake pregnancy thing. La la la, Rin and Kouki are in love and dating now! The end.

I'm gonna leave it at that, because right now this is a very sweet manga that I really loved reading--and it sounds like going all the way through will ruin everything that came before it.

kissyboots13
Feb 16, 2010

DarthJon posted:

So you guys have heard of the Thornbirds right?

I actually was thinking of the Thornbirds when I was first spoiled for the endings. I always found that story pretty gross as well, and wondered why it seemed like I was the only one.