Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Speed
Dec 25, 2010

I wanna sleep...
I'd also like to chime in on the Usagi Drop ending.

This is probably the most revolting ending I have ever seen. I mean the timeskip was bad enough but it had to go there. I can't comprehend the thought that any human being could find that to be appropriate as you see the entirety of the life of the characters together, which is later just used as an excuse for CHILD BEARING

As someone else had mentioned feeling sick, you aren't alone. As soon as it was first hinted at and kept being brought up I got more and more horrified of this prospect.

The only realistic thing in the chapter was Daikichi thinking of what he was going to tell his mother, and then everyone else.

I can only hope that the anime ends pre-timeskip with Daikichi getting with Koukis mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU