Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Irisize
Sep 30, 2014

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

for anyone who cares there was a new chapter of Itoshi no Karin (chapter 19) and the author tweeted that the last chapter will be chapter 20 and it is should be out on Christmas eve.

That's a bit of a sudden ending. Hope it goes well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irisize
Sep 30, 2014

I... don't know how I want to describe that ending. Incredibly safe? I guess. Felt extremely underwhelming.

Irisize
Sep 30, 2014

Cake Attack posted:

does last game get better translations as it goes on?/is coathat about to yell at me about how it's licensed and that has better translations?

I read a chapter like six months ago but got turned off by the bad translation. honestly why is it that so much shoujo seems to have not very good translations, or have I just had bad luck with it?

It gets better after the first few chapters. But the continuous tossing around that it's gotten from translators means that a random few chapters here or there are bad again.

Irisize
Sep 30, 2014

Mikl posted:

In case anyone besides me is following Hatsukoi Zombie, a heads up: a number of new chapters just dropped, and things are actually happening! :ohdear:

So this post got me to read through all the translated chapters in one go and oh god now I'm hopelessly waiting for the next chapter.

I hope it's Ririsu in the end.

Irisize
Sep 30, 2014

What.

Irisize
Sep 30, 2014

Nihilarian posted:

Holy poo poo, Botan won

I was certain she was doomed from the start, so I'm really surprised by this. Not that I'm complaining, though.

Irisize
Sep 30, 2014

Kuzumiiiiiiiiii

Irisize
Sep 30, 2014

This is pretty amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irisize
Sep 30, 2014

Snooze Cruise posted:

Did anyone link this in here as well? it was getting talked about in the chat thread https://mangadex.org/manga/17170/ani-no-yome-to-kurashite-imasu

I really like it a lot, its the right mix of bummer, goofy, and character stuff for me.

Late but this is actually pretty great. Thanks for sharing.