Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grenadier
Oct 15, 2004

As long as these commoners keep coming, the mountain of corpses will keep growing!

Serious Frolicking posted:

Well now, I have apparently read the finest work of poetry mankind will ever produce. I'm not going to bother reading the manwha, though. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/taming_the_cat_master/

The most worse one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grenadier
Oct 15, 2004

As long as these commoners keep coming, the mountain of corpses will keep growing!

a kitten posted:

Posting this in here since I know there's a few other Takako Shimura fans besides myself that read this particular thread.

Here's her take on Homura and Kyubey she did for Flowers For Magical Girls

:iia:

She really does make the nicest watercolors.