Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Does Horiama ever address the main chick's escalating domestic abuser vibe, or does it keep getting played as romantic? That's what soured me on the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

The extremely wholesome, slightly-unfortunately-named I Want Your Mother to Be with Me! just finished up recently. Well worth a read, it's both very mature and very fluffy.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

I bailed on Domestic Girlfriend more or less the instant I figured out the direction the author was going with its ending. I just looked up a summary and lol it ended even dumber than I thought it would.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

I'm in the same boat as you are, but I've come to realize that it's fine and normal to like romance stuff. Nowadays I'm more bothered that there doesn't seem to be much of any western romance media that appeals to me.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Turns out Marriage Toxin is a really loving good romance manga, y'all should read it.

Haystack fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Nov 2, 2022

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Maybe Meant to Be is probably my favorite romcom of the moment. Some real peak himbo in here. I'm loving the recent MiL arc.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Man, Tiara is a loving mood.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Did Potteto miss the entire joke about battle underwear on pg 18, or did Tonikaku add one?

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

OneDeadman posted:

It’s just two different ways of translating the same thing. I assume Potteto chose to not translate it as Battle Underwear for localization purposes

I'm talking about this:

vs this:

In the former the upper left is a joke, in the other it's not. I'm personally guessing that the former is a closer translation.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Kimi to Pico-Pico just commited a goddamn crime

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

365 Days to the Wedding wrapped up. It was adorable from start to finish. Loved seeing those two dorks working things out.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Oh boy oh boy, I sure hope that the main characters continue not talking to each other and brood a lot, that certainly helps me appreciate cosplay more.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

I love that Taira's massive existential crisis is infectious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

March Like a Lion only has a modest amount of romance, but it does feature some excellent bromances to round things out.