Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006

I saw the oneshot for that, and the main character is actually likable, and everything wraps up successfully, so I guess they made the author give everyone brain damage to make it an ongoing. As far as real shoujo, I've only ever liked things by Nakahara Aya (the Lovely Complex author), I guess because her stuff actually has endings, I tried to get into Kimi ni Todoke and just couldn't take it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006
By the way, everyone should read Love Roma.

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006

DrSunshine posted:

The math girl is boring too, though, all she ever talks about is math. It's a bit like choosing the lesser of two evils, but I'd rather have a cliche but active character than one who seems to exist just to exposit.

She's not boring, she kicked a chair.

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006
Just out of morbid curiosity, how did they explain Rin not being related to Daikichi? was her mom been lying all this time thus making her the worst person ever?

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006
Luckily I read the good part and enjoyed it before all this was revealed, that why I'm kinda ok with the weird nonintervention policy the anime thread has.

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006

a kitten posted:

Good Ending

Like I always say, just read the one-shot and pretend nothing else happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006
There's gonna be an Amagami S4 and it will have a janitor route and poo poo.