Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

What kind of shirt is that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Lifespan posted:

How many lovers did you gain?

Lost some friends....

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

I wonder what it would take to get Sour Shoes to recreate the whole Booey I want you back tape?
As I typed that I realized it probably would just take getting in touch with him and asking. Sour is the best.

OOOOOooooOOOO *baby noises* Sure thing boff

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

thumper57 posted:

A guy just said “Certainly!” in a meeting and it’s taking a lot of will to not say “Karloff?? SIDEkick??”

If you did, I hope someone would have yelled "gently caress YOU!!"

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Add another show name that Artie outlives. RIP ya berry face bastard.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

ok yeah that clip hit me harder than I thought it would...loving hell

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Bonzo posted:

Did he have health insurance? I can't see Howard paying for that.

He didn't but if you read between the lines I bet Howard did end up paying for Ralphs medical care/ visits out of pocket. Maybe as a way to force him to go get checked out and start treatment.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

YeahTubaMike posted:

First of all, I didn't realize Artie's mother was still alive.

Second of all, maybe that's part of why I'm still single. I have zero matronly instinct whatsoever, and having a boyfriend/husband who needed to be taken care of (injuries/disabilities aside) would turn me off.

It's true. My wife has forced me to go get checked out for various things more times than I care to admit.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

euphronius posted:

They just changed the screening age down to 45 so maybe your health ins will cover it (if you are lucky to have it )

It will probably drop to 40 soon. Colon cancer is serious and is getting too common nowadays. That's next on my list and I'm 42.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

More memories of our snaggle tooth doofus from the rest of the staff

https://youtu.be/thQqSIsu5gs?si=NZGlhU3K7vbtkuMe

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Mr. X was by far Robin's most serious relationship right? At least during the show? Him or Jim Florentine

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

barnold posted:

i didn't register until 2011 but i stake my claim as the last person to ever get probated on SA for the heinous crime of breaking tables (remember when that used to be a rule??)

56.6k no

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Squashy Nipples posted:

Howard finally got covid. He took an extra week off last week because he was sick.

I can't imagine the shitstorm when he found out he was positive.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Sand Monster posted:

Ugh. Hated his appearances.

Never understood why they had him on the show so much

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Ralph Hurley posted:

To be fair to George, that was a really good Arnold impression.

When he responded to George/Howard with "poo poo happens", I nearly died laughing.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

My big dumb face is in the something awful waffleimages GBS thread bawf

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Lifespan posted:

Garyyyyyyyyyyy.... Gary where are you!

Sausage

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

YeahTubaMike posted:

What is this a reference to? I've seen a couple of mentions and I feel ignorant.

Our favorite ex-limo driver

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

kylej posted:

Richard looks like poo poo from his alcoholism.

Those loving Chiefs need to stop winning

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Ether Frenzy posted:

Richard is 8 months older than me but looks about 20 years older. Poor translucent bastard.

Didn't realize the guy is almost 50

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Let me take your temperature. Don't worry, I'll put some vaseline on the tip of my dick

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Lifespan posted:

That was tough to listen to, but he was totally right. It was really beneath the show to do that.

Clears throat, licks lips and sips on orange juice. "Oh yeah? Well what do you do for a living?"

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

I bet his phone flips

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

"It happens"

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Two Kings posted:

I wonder how many times Gary has begged to have her on the show.

To be a fly on the wall for those calls....

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

There's a link in the reddit to the 2 hr. long YT stream. High pitch even calls in. Everything about this is super sad. Wonder if this will be the future of the other Stern show guys once he retires.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Two Kings posted:

It happens.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Ether Frenzy posted:

Remember when Howard cured his chronic back pain through the power of positive thinking?

Ah yes Dr. Sarno. Just tell the pain to go away

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

There will never be another like Eric

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

beep by grandpa posted:

359,000 in one quarter????? Jesus christ

Anything else Robin?