Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Squashy Nipples posted:

... from WHIS-wis-con-see-un!

A call from SUCK MY loving COCK NEW JERSEY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Was Howard ever planning on writing Crazy Cabbie a note?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Mexican Radio posted:

Taking a step back and thinking about the number of now deceased players from the extended universe of the show’s hey day is getting startling.

Cabbie, Ralph, Ben stern, ETM, Fred the elephant boy, crackhead bob, evil Dave, Riley Martin, Gilbert, Nicole bass, the iron sheik, Joey boots, blue iris, hank, Kenneth Keith kallenbach, Scott’s wife, Ralph Howard, jay thomas..

drat, I totally forgot evil Dave died. He might still be alive if he had cooled off on all those paint chips.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

My favourite Shuli remark was when he was talking about ETA in New Mexico, when he (Eric) asking about specials.

"Yeah, the lobster bisque is to die for..."

Also, I'll forever be Team Shuli in the Doug vs Shuli baby clothes debate, holy gently caress.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I play No Man's Sky, and I keep hearing Artie, in my head, going "NEW Man's Sky"

Howard: "Oh really?"

Artie: "I think? Jeez, I wouldn't want to get that name wrong..."

Chill out. Do something good. In space.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

There's a missed meta punchline, where they should've all goofed on Artie for pulling such a stupid loving prank.

If Sal had done it, he would've caught major poo poo for it.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Hello, yoo-hoo, we live in America,

Yah but Sal would have done it unprompted to a random guest in the greenroom.

"Hi. This is Sal Governale...."

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

Didn't Artie pay Teddy something like $200 to just load songs on his ipod?

No, Artie never did that.

It was $500

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Burden posted:

Eric the agent, where Eric picks the hottest stripper, and they get to live with him rent free, but have to give him 50% of their income, and he will try and get them into Playboy, but he doesn't have 1 contact there.

Man, this is probably my favourite Eric saga, overall. Like zero point zero is a great bit, but this whole days/weeks-long thing of him being delusional enough to think this would actually work...

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

GodspeedYou!Witchy posted:

Big veiny tits #1 fan as well

Whomst among us, though...

Edit: what a snipe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qu_Ix9xvd8

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Squashy Nipples posted:

The more I think about it, the more I want an interview with the exwife. I'm sure they've both signed stuff agreeing not to talk about it, though.

I was reading this post for far too long before I realized that I wasn't in the Stardew Valley thread anymore. That was weird.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Holy gently caress.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Now I'm going to have to refer to Elliiot as "elegant". Half because of this, half because he is.

Riiiiiight?!?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

wesleywillis posted:

Y'all motherfuckers think that ol' Joey has moen faucets?

You beat me to it like I'd smack my beige computer when it wouldn't work.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

MIDGET gently caress
GREASED POWER CHAIR.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

kylej posted:

Imagine having the biggest penis in the world and you not only don't make any money with it, you spend your time doing free cable access shows about the Yankees. Dude has to have a Something Awful account.

Imagine having the biggest penis in the world and coming off as such a pathetic dipshit as he does. Like, christ dude, if you were any less of a complete dweeb, you'd have it all.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Squashy Nipples posted:

Lisa G was the best straight man ever, she was too dumb to get the joke.

And MAN was she stacked, right? Double d's? I heard that...somewhere.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Well, who do you argue with for a living?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

No Mother's Day Ronnie sex tip, lovingly typed out exactly as he'd probably say it?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Wow, I forgot that the Jerky Boys movie was even a thing. I never saw it, but I was nuts for Green Day back then and the fact that they had a song on the OST that was originally on Kerplunk blew my little mind.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

YeahTubaMike posted:

In all fairness, I'm not sure I would have known this if Andre wasn't my uncle's name. :shrug:

Every time you have a cigarette, it's ten minutes!!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

Looks like he was on Yellowstone which I only know is a show because every Boomer asks me if I watch.

Oh my god, you too? Jfc, my dad and everyone his age just goes nuts for it.

Meanwhile, I've been telling him to check out The Shield and Better Call Saul for years, and nothing.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

My wife nearly punched some Boomer at Shoppers one time. She's using the self checkout and out of nowhere some old guy comes up and is like, "Wow these suck! remember when they would wait on you?", she ignores him. He keeps going and leans in closer, I swear to God she made a fist at him and he took off.

Sometimes I forget how much we up here in :canada: have infiltrated these forums.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

Right? I moved here from the US in late 2003 and there was still culture shock for me. Red Green and Air Farce helped sooooo much. Kids in the Hall hits differently once you get familiar with Toronto's day to day happenings. I'm impressed at the small references that they work in. Even the new season had some gems.

I still have to catch up with that season.

In any other context, I hate laugh tracks, but the live studio audience ones they had for the original KITH just made the show perfect. It's very weird watching it without one.

And yet I'll watch I Think You Should Leave and that would die with a laugh track.

Anyway, keep your stick on the ice.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Ether Frenzy posted:

The crazy thing about modern boomers being affronted by technology is that computers were everywhere when they were 30. There's no actual "old' people still alive (and going to the shops) anymore.

I presume most of the self check complainers have children who won't talk to them so they have to annoy the poor bastard ringing up the groceries. Me? I like getting 5 of any vegetable for the price of 3

Also, no "Major Dad" rememberers here??

Oh, I very much remember Major Dad. Gunny!

Also, I think of that show every drat time I see Gerald Mcrainey in literally anything. Deadwood? "Hey look! Major Dad is Hearst!". House of Cards? "Oooooh, Frank is meeting with Major Dad...". The Neverending Story? "Ewww... Major Dad just drank 3 raw eggs while he dismissed whatever Bastien was saying about his mom."

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

Major Dad was the exact opposite of who I was when that show was out. I did however think Delta Burke was hot, even with the extra pounds.

btw if you are not watching Jean Smart in Hacks on HBO you are missing out.

And I just cancelled Crave :negative:

Seconding the Delta Burke feelings :swoon:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Squashy Nipples posted:

Nothing in this article shocked me because of Richard.

Holy loving christ. I mean, I've heard about this before, but it's insane to me that it's so prevalent.

I'm renting right now, but we just bought a house and we're moving literally a month from today, and I can't wait to get a Tushy (or equivalent) to install. I wanted to install it here, but it's not quite the right size toilet.

I want to be cleaner, and can't fathom a guy or person who just doesn't care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Lifespan posted:

You folks are making me feel young in here. I remember watching Major Dad as a little kid but I didn't even remember that guy playing the lead.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I was something like 7-8 years old, but I have IMDB-brain, according to my wife, and I'll point out actors who are from things I've never seen but somewhat know about. I've always kind of had it, and when I actually saw IMDB for the first time, I was absolutely captivated.

I don't recall actually watching a full episode of the show.

Also, based on the sadly accurate posts on this page, I'm assuming that Andrew Tate smells horrible, like a mix between a corpse and utter moral decay.

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 23:38 on May 21, 2024