Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I want WALL TO WALL OJ tomorrow morning.

Szyznyk posted:

The second season of the Norm Show where they tried to make him semi-likeable and have him date Corky Sherwood was pretty terrible.

Ooof, gently caress you for reminding me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Should be Marky, it is.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Add one more to the list of bits I immediately skip: Howard talking about his multiple tours of duty in Vietnam.

Holy poo poo is that unfunny. The crazy thing is, 30 years ago I used to think it was hilarious.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

1glitch0 posted:

who will out irrelevant the other one!?

Ouch. Let me go get my cane.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Lifespan posted:

Him interviewing a sitting president was definitely not on my bingo card. Is this actually happening or just someone doing a deepfake?

I just confirmed the real.

I wonder if this is Bobabooey's doing? Is he going to crow about this one forever?

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

... that's it Joe, get the poison out.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

The NYTimes finally posted a story about it 4 minutes ago, at 4:02 PM EST.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Bonzo posted:

Get ready to hear, "Like that I time I interviewed the President of the United States" about a billion times

Reddit found this https://twitter.com/kthomasdc/status/1783863590530818360

I still say there is no way Gary was 100% behind this. Sure he may have called and got the ball rolling, but there's no way he's been planing this for four years on his own. He'd be crowing about it if he did and Sal would have hosed it up by now.

Why does everyone think Gary is completely incompetent?

He's the high-level producer now, which is a lot of gladhanding publicists, unreturned phone calls, and endless, endless networking... all things that Gary seems pretty good at?

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Lifespan posted:

Looks like both Howard and Biden were in studio today... and Howard wore a suit. It looks weird as gently caress.

Ooof.. I listened on Sirius XM, so I hadn't seen it... and then they ran a clip on the CBS Evening News.

Holy poo poo did Howard look bad in that suit. Our poor Ralphie Cakes is SPINNING in his grave.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

As someone in the car business I can attest to the fact that car sales are a major factor with any subscription service that relies on them. Anyone remember Onstar?
Most cars dont even want to build Sat radio in anymore and instead opt for carplay or andriod auto or whatever its called and call it a day.
The other issue is that most pre-owned cars that had a subscription never have it turned off...basically every car I buy pre-owned that has built in Sat radio has it turned on and working and it never shuts off...
I have also NEVER had anyone specifically say they want Sat Radio. I get requests for backup cameras, heated seats and bluetooth to your phone but never sat radio built in.

Wayne Siegel sock puppet account spotted.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

kylej posted:

I’m listening to a show from 2006 where they hear it for the first time and the crew is amazed that somehow every single instrument is out of tune.

One of my favorite pieces of vinyl is when they first heard the Ham Hands Robin "song parody". They are all just stunned.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

You will feel a certain... tightening.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Two Kings posted:

Did Robin ever admit that she made up most of that book or had someone ghost write it for her?

Yes. She admitted that she didn't write any of it.

Among other things, they pointed out stuff in the book that she didn't know about.

I mean, he's not wrong... I don't listen for the laughs, even though I do occasionally laugh my rear end off.

But consider the source? I don't think Seinfeld was ever particularly funny, and he can't pull that "going out on top" BS, because the last season of Seinfeld was awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Lisa G was the best straight man ever, she was too dumb to get the joke.