Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

Tom, this is "Mayor's Fun Money." You can use it anywhere.
Artie as KOAB
Had me laughing for a good while today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

My favorite part of yesterdays show was when Mariann called in. As soon as she started talking you could hear everyone in the studio let out a long groan.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

David Arquette is great and all but...is there any show greater than the Munsters?

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

The show was pretty underwhelming today so I put on an old show midway through. Later I saw Eric Wareheim (tim&eric) tweet this:

I can't find anything on the website so I'm pretty sure it's a joke, but did I miss something?

On an unrelated note, does anyone else really want to hear KOAB talk to Tracy Morgan? It would be the best.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

I was listening to the most recent Seth Rogen interview and he brought up "Iowaska," Robin sounded immediately captivated. It seems like she'd been planning to do it for awhile.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

100% less gossip girl in future Black on Black shows please, she was seriously awful. King always manages to put a stupid grin my face though.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

I hope Howard says more than "It's great to see Artie getting back out there... so, anyway I playing with my calendar today..." when/if he addresses this. Terrible time for a vacation week.

Artie sounds fantastic.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

"After I cum, I like to watch O'Reilly."
Definitely the funniest part of today's show.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

Master Kush posted:

Hey does anyone know when part 2 of the Artie interview comes out? I thought it was today but I may have been mistaken.

I've been checking for it all day myself. According to his twitter part 2 should have been uploaded last night.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

"One last time Eric, what do you want to be called?"
"Eric the UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF poo poo midget."

I can't believe i've listened to almost 72 hours of ETM calls, it's hypnotic.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

He was always a skinny nerd, now he's a fat nerd. Sitting around editing clips and eating Mcdonalds will do that to you I suppose.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

So did Tim Sabian pick up cocaine during the vacation or something? He sounded nuts today.

Also, I'm really glad Black on Black is getting more shows next week.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

"Mrs. Lange, your son's friend drank hairspray."

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

So I was wondering how/why K.C. ended up leaving the show, whilst googling I came across this..
http://www.trainwithkc.com/

I want to believe it's some sort of elaborate joke site.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

The gang doing a drunk show, Benjy pukes on Robin

This is fantastic, everyone involved just sounds like they're having a blast. I love unusual shows like this one, such as the ISDN show.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

-Atom- posted:

Words
I read that whole post in an ETM voice.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

Wow Fred really snapped at Robin today during that whole game show discussion. He clearly doesn't care for her too much. I actually enjoyed today's show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

JD is on the Fixing Joe podcast. I haven't listened yet but it might be good. Or at least interesting, maybe...
http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/fixing-joe-with-joe-matarese/id442163901