Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wattsamatta
Feb 24, 2008

Djarum posted:

drat Bubba is full hot on Twitter after that roundtable show.

What did Tim say? I didn't hear the roundtable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wattsamatta
Feb 24, 2008

Crotch Bat posted:

Haha that's cute, Benji being normal. Benji is schtick on or off-air, there's zero chance that he's completely mentally healthy.

Especially since they already brought out that he lied about his age. So already we know he didn't take that poo poo seriously at all.

Wattsamatta
Feb 24, 2008

Well, I certainly want to hear Howard's take on Jessica Hahn telling Barbara Walters to back off because Barbara is a whore too.

Heh

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=630882&gt1=28101

Wattsamatta
Feb 24, 2008

The Maria Meneindoquewiuous interview was hilarious. Her boyfriend was awesome. Not only was he answering questions she clearly did not want him to answer, he had an excellent sense of humor. Heh. Kevin rules.

David Arquette was excellent during the interview as well, fueling the fire with one liners and even the serious stuff of asking the boyfriend about him putting his career on hold for Maria.

Was great. I missed the Courtney Cox interview... Hoping I can catch the replay this afternoon.

Wattsamatta
Feb 24, 2008

This is the worst loving week ever. :mad:

Wattsamatta
Feb 24, 2008

Ether Frenzy posted:

If KC was an intern I take it all back. I thought he was always a paid guy though (but it's been 15 years.)

KC definately started as an intern and was hired on later.

I miss his craziness so much. :(

Wattsamatta
Feb 24, 2008

Kelly posted:

Octomom: crazier than I thought.

She was manic or something today. I knew she was trouble when she walked in, Howard let loose with some offhand comment that wasn't really funny and she started cackling like he said something hysterical.

It was harrible. I tried listening 3 seperate times throughout the interview and just couldn't take it and had to change the channel after a few minutes at each go.

Harrible and shady. Shady.

Wattsamatta
Feb 24, 2008

Just listening to High Pitch Mike goes to Disney. Wow. So incredibly funny. I miss Artie so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wattsamatta
Feb 24, 2008

UltraRed posted:

What is THAT?!?

That is the dude whose balls weigh 145lbs. Yes that's right: 145 POUNDS.