Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Squashy Nipples posted:

Wayne Siegel sock puppet account spotted.

Its built on a cadillac chassis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Squashy Nipples posted:

One of my favorite pieces of vinyl is when they first heard the Ham Hands Robin "song parody". They are all just stunned.

Now, these arent necessarily my favorite songs, but they are my favorite songs for a juke box. In other words I wouldnt want to listen to them every day but if I was listening to a juke box then I would want to listen to them. This reminds me of my first piece of vinyl, Gary Lewis and the Playboys "This Diamond Ring" That song came out in 1965 when I was only noine years old.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

The Tarknizians are reptilian by nature. You see, and things of this nature.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Lisa Glassberg take shits at work

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Its got big wheels and its got big doors and its perfect if you're going to the Source Awards

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Two Kings posted:

Weren’t Sal and Artie friends with the Jerky Boys?

Did Howard ever have them on the show?

Artie was friends with Kamal and Artie specifically recalls Kamal telling him Sal is nuts and a stalker and to not let him near the show....
And yes most Jerky Boys calls were about as real as My Turbin is Dirty. I am sure Sal thought they were real, but he also thinks the Long Island Medium is real, so the math checks out.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

can't fathom a guy or person who just doesn't care.

My opinion, that I have stated over and over, is that Richard has a mental illness and very low social awareness, if any. Take away the hygiene for a minute and just think of all the other stuff he does because "its myyyy favvvvvorite"

1- Blasts horror and Halloween sound effects on the quiet train at 5am
2- Wants to get tucked in by elves and would be disappointed if they "werent real"
3- Wont shower around Halloween so his favvvvvvorite pumpkin scented body spray doesnt wear off
4- Pisses and vomits on a plane because he gets so drunk he cant avoid it
5- Walks around a plane in his socks then uses the bathroom to jack off and get his socks soaking with airplane bathroom fluids.....then keeps those same socks on all weekend.

I could go on and on.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Unless it was Pat whats his name, then Howard wont care.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Heres the deal Brents wife is getting the 3 finger mcguilicuty jones.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

The Robins Taley posted:

You start dating someone new. What are the clips you introduce your new partner into to make them laugh and enjoy the show? Everything in this show is so inside joke material—I have my favorites but a new person wouldn’t understand it at all. Help!

I eased my wife into bits on road trips by starting with older interviews with people or bands I knew she liked, then worked in some great hours of Robins news with a good comedian sitting in( she enjoyed being reminded of the news from we were in College) Then I worked in the Stuttering John and Gary fights. Everyone can relate to pulling pranks on people and fighting with people you work with. She liked Stealing the Gary Puppet (had to preface that with just a little info about the puppet), Gary fake firing John on camera and John pretending Gary lost all his money in the stock market.

It took me a while to figure out what she could and couldnt stomach. Interviews, Music, the news, funny conversations and pranks...much else was too much for her. But its enough to kill a few hours on the road before a podcast.
What is that anyway Robin? Where you record a thing in your basement?

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

The roast of Ralphie Cakes (:rip:) is either awful or awesome, depending on whether or not you enjoy Ralph just not really taking anything in stride and arguably not understanding how a roast works.

gently caress, if I was to be roasted, I'd definitely laugh along with all of the jokes. Why? Because if it's a good roast, it'd be drat funny.

Anyone wanna roast me? Trag, are you here?

Well poo poo, now I need to go listen to the ETM demands to be roasted saga.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

kylej posted:

I always thought the Sal / Mutt’s daughter’s panty story was the creepiest Sal moment, but I’m listening to a random show from 2006 where Richard describes how he and Sal went to a friends wedding, Sal grabbed a microphone during the event and starting talking about how he wants to jerk off all over the bride’s face, and then when people were dancing Sal would run up to the bride, lift her dress up over his head and stare at her undergarments. What a psycho.

Lets also not forget when he went to Ians wifes birthday party and proceeded to draw jizz all over a large picture of her face then asked her sister to get him coke because she looked Puerto Rican.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Squashy Nipples posted:

... Restless, Restless ?

The winning song was actually really good for having to work with lovely lyrics.

I picked you up at 10, and to a fault you were quiet....I didnt know it then, but I was off your diet...
Restless, Restless....It happens all the time.