Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Piers Morgan is a retard. I kept waiting for Howard to stop and say "wait a second Piers, have you ever once listened to my show?"

I laughed so hard when Piers tried to ask about Howards neurosis-ridden, hermit lifestyle as if its some sort of embarrasing revelation. He kept bringing up stuff like that, as if he really expected Howard to get flustered by it.

Any casual Stern fan could have sat with Piers and told him in advance all the slick answers Howard was going to give. The problem was Piers went in with this adversarial attitude, but he's way too much of a pussy to really go balls out with it so it comes off as incredibly lame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Moniker posted:

Maybe it was the same old interview because it's the same old Howard. He hasn't really changed or had anyone to butt heads with since ... Jay Leno? heh.

If thats the case then its Piers Morgans fault for not adjusting to the fact that all his questions were stale as poo poo.

Instead of the whole "lets go at each other and get as outrageous as possible" style, he should have tried to really get in depth with Howard about the show and the thought processes behind creating it. Thats whats missing from mainstream consciousness regarding Howard. Its also why I love History of Howard, the insight into the thinking that creates the show.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Wasco Jr. posted:

Scott Depace would vote for Sarah Palin...

Whatever, at this point Depace has gotten so much poo poo about his conservative views that you can't tell anymore when he's just going out of his way to be contrary. Even if he hated Palin I doubt he'd admit it on-air due to stubborness.