Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

mannerup posted:

KC does stand up comedy (YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE?)

“I hate Jackie and Fred”

KC had the best line in the bit. He also scored big in the divorce roast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Hi Fred

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Bonzo posted:

How is Sirius still around anyway? My only guess is they collect a ton of user info via the infotainment units in cars and sell that to 3rd parties.

https://siriusxmclassaction.ca/

Guys’ wives who won’t let them cancel it because of Disney radio and the 42 Christmas stations.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sipzCExsHCc

7 minutes of Gay KC goodness.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Ralph Hurley posted:

I have always loathed that drift away song but at least when I’m forced to hear it I can mentally replace the lyrics with Richard’s gay KC version and have a good laugh

Grease his beeeeeeeeeep

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

beep by grandpa posted:

EAGLES

Edit oops lmao

Did they ever go back and rename Carson?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Long Island fame and listener-supplied cocaine made the Booey a sexual dynamo back in the mid 80s.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Katherine McPhee is on the stupid Rockefeller Center Christmas special so naturally I had to sing some Fly Me With Balloons. And Kelly Clarkson is hosting. Tip out some nog for ETM.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Good night sweet Ralphiecakes.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Bonzo posted:

Ralph is rating Angels now. Probably giving them a 6/10 because they have cellulite around their wings.

If there was any justice the Lord would have taken Lorenzo Lamas instead.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Lifespan posted:

I mean, I think that's the point of that site. The guy who ran it calling (to Howard and other shows) was beyond loving creepy.

You must have issues with skintimacy.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Ether Frenzy posted:

I also have the same hairline at 49 as I did at 20 (just renewed my passport) and there's about 5 grey hairs on my scalp, even though my beard is more salt than pepper now. WIG???

Unfortunately your friends and coworkers refer to you as a wig-wearing pelican behind your back.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

You made me check mine.

:smith:

75 pages

since 2014.

How many of them only consisted of “Ack Ack”?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Have a big fat plate of mozzarella balls, Jack Daniels and Vic-O-dens everybody.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

We can thank them for inspiring the Brothers Brothers on In Living Color.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Quack quack who loves you, baby!

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Is he still doing his brilliant and topical “Jimmy Stuart getting a bj” bit?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Why are there no pictures of John Stewart in his admiral’s uniform dancing with Gay Ramon to post in the GBS Daily Show thread?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I’m sure he’s said some interesting things about Palestine recently but if he could stick to talking about the Knicks he’d be more popular.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

If Howard was a real Zionist he would have made it to Gush Katif.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The Jackie saga had to end exactly the way it did. I can go see him in West Palm Beach for 11 dollars.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

For some reason lots of Wrestlers live in Tampa..no clue why. I am sure someone who is more into that then I am could explain it.

Kay-fabe, backside, McGillicutty jones with some cheap heat.

It’s cheap and it’s warm, brother.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Squashy Nipples posted:

I got a pair of kittens a few months back, they are loving adorable.
However, their mother was too young and small, and almost died from nursing, so they had to be taken away from her early. The little girl, she seems like a normal cat, but the boy... he needed a little more mothering then he got.

ANNNNNDDD he doesn't clean himself properly. I've never had a cat that wasn't absolutely obsessed with grooming, so this is new territory for me.
Since he is a dirty, dirty boy, I decided to give him Richard as a middle name.

Meow Mix is his faaaaavorite.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

You wear security guard pants.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I had to root for Stuttering John in the John/Cabbie fight. Cabbie may have been the worst peripheral Stern character.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

His best moment wasn’t even really his. His girlfriend’s rendition of KC’s Gay.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Two Kings posted:

His best moment is the song parody about him of Paint it, Black that a listener submitted.

https://youtu.be/PEhCGFptNE0?si=LPtDba2HxUblbcRf

That was pretty drat great.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Squashy Nipples posted:

He lived in the closet too long, that fucks you up emotionally.

And treating that depression with colossal amounts of bad cocaine.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

1glitch0 posted:

I wonder if it was a shock to the professional joke writers that millions of people can do their job just as well. Like when the other late night writers come up with the same joke, sure, you're all pros, but when it's just a rando I wonder if they feel anxiety. I think I would feel anxiety.

They’re still litigating Levy Vs Chappelle over “I beat my dick like it owes me money.”

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Now that there’s a Taylor Swift station on Sirius I’ll never be allowed to cancel it.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

It’s very sad that Ralph isn’t here to call her a bit of a butterface.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I’m glad I don’t have the Reddit app then.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Old Black OJ…..

No, bad idea.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Lifespan posted:

Not kidding, I absolutely would have paid for that (within reason.) You understand...

But you know he would have jacked the cost up to $500 a call and ruined it.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The second season of the Norm Show where they tried to make him semi-likeable and have him date Corky Sherwood was pretty terrible.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

“Norm and Artie! This is going to be fantastic!”

“What the gently caress?”

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Between Howard and the Greaseman the G racial slur got a solid workout.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I… did… not… fake… my… own… death… to… work… at… a… loving… Wendy’s.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

MIDGET gently caress
GREASED POWER CHAIR.

Dropping loads… of Biggie Bags off for hungry folks at the Central Baptist Church. Just ask for Cecil or Rusty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Two Kings posted:

A reminder that Lisa G once claimed that she and her radio cohosts were chased through the streets like The Beatles because they were so popular.

I was chasing Ed Lover through the streets to get a refund for seeing Who’s the Man? in a movie theater.