Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alkaphanel
Dec 29, 2008

ch3cooh posted:

If you ever want a laugh read some of RadioIO's quarterly filings with the SEC

Look at that G&A! Someone is getting paid even if it's not Bubba!

I'm a very, very dumb man. (Explaining why I was a huge Bubba mark during the Sirius years)

But he's burying "something" in that G&A right? I'm reading it as being double their income in 1Q 2011, and again exceeding the income in 2012?

I guess maybe the cost of the studio might be built in through that, something about those numbers are rattling around in my head though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alkaphanel
Dec 29, 2008
Wow! More proof Sirus/XM Canada and US are two drastically different business units. I bought a new car in June that came with 3 months free XM. 3 months to the day, to the hour, it quit working.

And now they want $4 a month more for Stern/Playboy/NFL

Alkaphanel
Dec 29, 2008

TealShark posted:

I was on the fence about renewing my Sirius Canada sub with the massive price hikes and removal of free streaming access coming in February, but these past couple of weeks with some of the lamest, shittiest, unfunny Jay Leno-quality monologue jokes made the decision real easy for me.

Did that writer save Beth from a fire or something? That's the only reason I can imagine something so forced and out of place with the feel of the show would be allowed on the air.

Thanks for posting this! My sub runs out on December 20th and I was on the fence about renewing. Just fought through a 15 minute call to end it. Best offer I got was 6 months for $30 if anyone is interested.

But as someone on the last couple pages said, this is where I get off.

Alkaphanel
Dec 29, 2008
Wow, just caught the 1st show of the year on youtube, you guys were not kidding about the hacky jokes. In 6 minutes there were Mayan apocalypse jokes, Patriots jokes and high comedy "Kim Kardashians rear end is going to get even bigger when she's pregnant!"

I haven't given Howard credit for much in years, but even he's better than this.