Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Beth never legally changed her last name to Stern. Hahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Kelly posted:

I might also sound crazy, but I have two cats that are very much a part of my life and I would do whatever was within my financial boundaries to take care of them. Robin's boundaries are limitless, so she can do whatever is medically available to her pets.

I don't really see anything wrong with this either.

Thirding this. My last boxer needed a pacemaker when he was only 6 yrs old, which extended his life by another 5 years. Was it worth it? Absolutely.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Former Human posted:

I'm still cracking up over the Seth Rogen and Maria Menounos pothead call.

"So you'd like to know what it does to your brain?"

"gently caress IT MAN HAHAHAHA!"

For those who missed it (like myself), it's up on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7gWJSZ0UmE&feature=player_embedded

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
They're just trying to compete with the Bubba's RadioIO empire. Hahahahaha

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

"musclecoder" posted:

They'd have to make everything even shittier than it already is and much much slower. God radioio.com is pure poo poo. Who builds their entire *radio* business on top of Wordpress?

Someone like Bubba who thinks devs/designers will line up on his doorstep to have the honor of working for him at $40k/yr.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
This is starting to remind me of that old South Park episode where that holistic healer shows up (I think Cheech and Chong do the voices) and they start selling all this bullshit to cure people. Then one of the kids gets really sick and Cheech is like "no this kid is really sick, he needs a doctor!"

Seriously, rubbing her with cookies and candy and blowing on her head and feet?

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
God drat, Richard lost 75 pounds? I know he was dieting (aka starving himself and drinking less), but that is a poo poo ton of weight to lose.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Vakal posted:

220 down to 150 is what I think they said.

Maybe I mis-heard because I thought they said 225. Either way, 150 lbs seems very low for someone his size.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Whatever duuuuuude. I'm about meetin' girls, I'm about meetin' guys.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

"AxeManiac" posted:

Old dudes with money, what are you going to do?

You know what to do, you know what to do.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

"musclecoder" posted:

Yup this happened to me as well. I'll chalk it up to the channel updates, but still, was very annoying. I had to switch to the online player which is literally the worst interface I've ever used on a computer. Ever.

Download the XM Tuner application, it's free and that's all I ever use on my laptop now. The sirius website player is beyond awful.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Bonzo posted:

As long as you don't drink then you should be fine.

HR EDIT: Hi.... My name is Bonzo

A wise man once told us all about what happens when white women choose to get intoxicated while in the company of African American males.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Hah, Arquette called in to bust Howard's balls about goofing on gamers and brought up him talking about chess.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Kelly posted:

Can someone smart explain that to me? So Bubba got some shares to put on his new show?

Yes and he was put on the Board of Directors for radioIO as well. Not sure how much power that wields him though. People that signed up for the 3 year deal are all being issued 100 restricted shares of the stock (which closed at .12 today and will probably do even worse tomorrow) as well.

I've listened to his 2 hour uncensored show and it really isn't worth the money for a subscription. Two hours (minus his constant plugging of bullshit merch/commercials/him stuffing his face on air) is just too short.

edit: he's kind of flipping out at people on his twitter account right now http://twitter.com/#!/BTLSRADIO

Mr Hands Colon fucked around with this message at 03:32 on May 17, 2011

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
They need to book Daniel Tosh. And no I'm not a troll but he is funny as poo poo and ba ba booey just needs to book him.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Ether Frenzy posted:

He talked about it in the 10-15 minutes leading up to the Kevin Bacon interview, and there's a 4 or 5 commercial break right before the interview. He got one of those Japanese robo-toilets installed.

Didn't he say he heard about it/talked about it with John Krasinski (Jim from The Office) while they were having dinner? If that is true, I never knew that Howard has dinner with such random people.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Shes Not Impressed posted:

I was really surprised by that. I wonder if Karinski will ever come in.

Thank you for being the only one to notice that. I'd like to see a new face in there for an interview, although Booey probably passed on him because he isn't Joan Rivers/insert lovely person here.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Brocktoon posted:

"Yeah, I had dinner with John Krazuskanski or whatever. He's on that show called 'An Office' that Ricky Gervais ripped off. Has anyone even heard of that Gervais guy?"

That's what I mean. The Office is a very successful show (even though Michael Scott is gone now), so I am just super curious as to how John would be having dinner with Howard. I mean, he never really talks about any shows that are DWTS or The Bachelor, etc.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
That has to be a lovely feeling to know that only 67 people are listening to you. Especially compared to how many people listened to the FM show (and however many listened to the show on 101). RadioIO can't last, hell they haven't even addressed the fact that you can listen to the uncensored show for free.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
I just hope her whole rear end in a top hat is hanging out when/if she comes in. Seriously, Gary is so lovely at booking guests at this point.

Also, when Gary was talking about getting KoAB/Big Black paid, he referred to them as "civilians." Is that typical radio speak or does Gary think he's all of a sudden in the military?

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Here is the video, you can hear something being yelled at the end but I can't quite make it out.

Also on that page: "Among the many things yelled at the raucous event was this: "Are you more than 7 inches?" It is speculated that a Howard Stern employee said that."

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Until you realize he has herpes.

Does he? Honest question.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Anyone that uses XMTuner being denied access to the show today? Having to use the browser based stream is terrible.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Another 3 day week?

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Bonzo posted:

But how many bookings are made like that? I may be wrong but if I'm a celebrity, don't I have my agent set the booking up?

I wonder if that is how he booked Octomom for this week.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Is this going to be a two week vacation?

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Ether Frenzy posted:

Well, at least you know what to get her for valentine's this year.

Beads, for behind her ears.

And also some Good N Plenties and cookies to rub on her.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

AxeManiac posted:

Can't blame him for wanting to stay at home in his mansion banging his supermodel wife.

Beth has to hate the extended vacations as it means having to get banged by him more often.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
I'm Darth Nihilis.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Highly functioning retard or not, it was still funny as poo poo when he stepped in to read the Too Fat To Fish audiobook when Artie was too strung out to keep going.

And yes, I have to agree that the show is spiraling downward now and it's quite unfortunate. Hell, what's up with replaying all of those older Richard and Sal prank calls? Same thing seems to be happening on Bubba's RadioIO trainwreck when it comes to old Ned/Manson bits as well.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Not sure if anyone has tried to use it since Sirius updated to their new (horrid) website, but the XMTuner application is working again on your PC. It wasn't working for some reason (for me at least) after they updated the website, but I tried it on a whim today and it works just fine.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Kelly posted:

I had the same thought. Tony Bennett...who cares? (I'm really asking - who cares about him...anyone?)

What do you do for a living?

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Kelly posted:

I was rapidly going insane trying to find this thread. Yay for the new forum!

The web app, the iPhone app - both terrible. The web app craps out constantly and when it does play it's choppy.

Have you ever tried the XM Tuner program on your computer? That's all I use now, works great.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Kelly posted:

No, I haven't. Is this it?

http://www.xmtuner.net/

Looks pretty cool - better than the web interface for sure.

Yup, that's the program. And you can actually be logged in via XMTuner in different locations at the same time without being logged out (I'm currently logged in on XMTuner and the Sirius iPhone app as I type this).

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Djarum posted:

She evidently has something to do with that new 2 Broke Girls show on CBS as well. Caught her name in the credits after oggling Kat Dennings breasts for a half hour.

Same here. Then I had to see if there were more and sure enough,:nws: there are nudes.:nws:

And yeah Whitney referenced that she's co-creator and co-writer for that other show.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

I don't think I've ever looked at comments on TMZ but god drat they lay into Artie on there.

Also, this thread has taken a nosedive in terms of actually listening to the show lately. I haven't caught much of the show myself either.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

AxeManiac posted:

See probably makes enough that she would pay you to vomit on her and cure her of disease.

Only after you gorged yourself on cookies and Good 'n Plenties, of course.

And as for the Bubba situation, wow he hosed over his listeners that paid the $300 up front.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Bonzo posted:

Bubba may want to review what ads are shown on his site.

http://i.imgur.com/eqwnc.jpg

Pretty much seems like Bubba will do anything at the moment to keep his RadioIO disaster afloat.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Looks like there's an update to Wesley Warren, the guy with the huge balls, complete with video of him walking around. Jesus that looks painful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Shes Not Impressed posted:

By the way, Will Ferrell does heroin.

Not trying to be a dick and I have yet to listen to Artie's show, but what does that mean?