Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010
This is a better way to listen on iOS

http://www.musicdock.com/

Also it's free (ad version), unlike Pocket Tunes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010

Millstone posted:

Is there some way we can make this whole thing the thread title

aka 'Hey Gare, it's Art.'

Is this some kind of SIRIUS USA thing? The Canadian version has always just given me the Internet logon along with the regular subscription. Back when I had the American subscription in 05-06, it was the same thing. In fact, perusing the USA website it just says that 2.99 is for the 128kbps upgrade.

On the Sirius side I believe base streaming of 32kbps was free and upgrading to 128kbps cost you $2.99. Shorty after the merger the free 32kbps was dropped and you had to pay for any streaming which was promoted as an "upgrade". I had XM which had 32/64kbps free until the merger when it was "upgraded" to 128kbps with the $2.99 fee. To further complicate it XMers had the option to "lifetime" their free streaming which sounds great but that was to lifetime 32kbps and you got no app capability.

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010
I did my annual renewal dance by chat and was done in 10 minutes, usual $100 plus fees for another year.