Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
A few months ago, I sent an email to Richard Christy, I've emailed him before and he has always gotten back to me, though its usually taken several weeks. It was about an idea I had for a tradio prank call. It actually came to me in a dream, so I wasn't sure if it was one that they had done already and I was just "remembering" it through my dream or if it hadn't been done.
The basic premise is this: Sal or Richard call Tradio trying to sell some "breeding sheep". Without going in to details, it is implied that while the call is going on, it is subtle, but obvious that the caller is boning the sheep.

Richard ended up getting back to me a week or so ago, saying they'd try that one out. I guess they hadn't done it already as I'd thought. I'm sure they get tons of suggestions from fans, and I don't know the legalities of using an idea that a fan has submitted, but I'm hoping to hear it on the show at some point.

Fingers crossed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I've been saying poo poo was "about 10 years ago" for a long time now, but a lot of times, whatever it is that I'm referring to was more like 15+.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I'm listening to a compilation of tradio prank calls on you tube, and they were mentioning how Richard pissed himself. Artie's comment stuck out about it most of all. "gently caress you're walking around, there is FOOD out there".

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

I think I have decided that Fred's Grillo impression may be myyyyy favvvvvorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcsVlDtIASg

Dob zhelf ligger.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Grant DaNasty posted:

Actually this got me thinking. Howard is usually pretty open about sex, but has he ever talked about performing oral sex on a woman?

He may have, but I don't remember any examples.

I'm pretty sure he has, but I don't think he likes it that much. I believe he's said that if Beth really wants it, he'll do it, but otherwise he won't go out of his way. I don't think he really likes getting blown either.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/earthquake-kos-greece-turkey-1.4215356

Earthquake kills a couple people.

*Inappropriate Jackie laugh.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

This is my Faaaavorite Sal and Richard prank call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p_2XHQucoQ

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Bonzo posted:

My guess is piss bottles

Jizz bottles.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Kelly posted:

JFC that apartment is the size of a closet. What must it smell like?

Jizz and piss?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Has JD sent out wedding invitations yet? Just curious, because I know that Howard says he doesn't want to be invited, but regardless of what happens, he'll have something to bitch about on the air for at least half an hour.

I see three possible scenarios here:

1. JD sends him an invitation anyway. Howard: "I told you i didn't want to go but you send a fuckin invitation anyway what the gently caress"?

2. JD doesn't send an invitation. Howard "I can't believe you didn't send me an invitation; JD (insert jd impression): you told me you didn't want to go", Howard: "After all I've done for you, and you don't send me an invite anyway what the gently caress"?

3. JD sends invitation with note saying dear Howard, I know you said you don't want to go but I'm sending an invite anyway because its probably the right thing to do, but you needn't feel obligated to come if you don't want to. Howard: "so, you send me an invitation with a note saying you're invited, but don't come? What the gently caress"?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

For anyone on here who can't stand listening to him, the main reason we fans of him are how we are is likely because we love to hate him. He is maddeningly frustrating, even infuriating at times, and it's just so ridiculous that we can't turn it off (it's the 'can't look away' trainwreck situation).

At least that's how I feel. So, I get the hate, I do, but those feelings in me just make me want to listen to him more.

:same:
I always felt like it was the same (for me) as the Hoawrd Stern Haters in Private parts. They listen for twice as long as the fans, because "they want to hear what he'll say next".
I really fuckin hated the guy, but it was always classic when they antagonized the poo poo out of him.

Zero... Point... Zero.

Which wack packer do you guys thing will die next? I kinda wish it'll be high pitch eric, but he seems like a human cockroach. After stern has long retired, he'll still be kicking and beet, foot, gary, wendy will have all kicked the bucket.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I didn't see anything posted, but what did you guys think about Monday's Phony-phone-athon?
I could have done without the song parodies, but a lot of the calls were gold.

It was interesting to hear some of the back stories behind them too.
I'm hoping for a "best of Sal and Richard day, or week some time. Not just the calls, but all the other stuff, Captain Sack and his chocolate teabag bandit masks, Richard getting waxed etc...

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

What were some of the backstories?
Nothing major, mostly stuff like "we were inspired to do this call by..... X"

The Tradio call where they weren't allowed to sell chickens was a spur of the moment thing. They had planned to call about something else, but then heard Tradio man say "remember folks, you can't sell chickens in Georgia" for example.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Wait, what chicken Tradio call? I've listened to those more times than I can count and have never heard this one.

There was, or is (don't know when they actually made the call vs when it was first aired) a ban on selling chickens in Georgia for whatever reason. So they called up some Georgia Tradio show trying to sell chickens. I'm pretty sure this was one of the more recent Tradio pranks.

This was the first thing to come up with a quick search: http://agr.georgia.gov/Data/Sites/1/media/ag_news/press_releases/files/2017/GA-Poultry-Suspension-Memo.pdf

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

euphronius posted:

Oh my god JD has to be pushing 300lbs

Not even close. He looks skinnier than me and I'm only 220 or so.

Also, holy gently caress, his gf is pretty hot. He's got no personality, he's not a bad looking dude, but certainly not movie star looks. He's not rich, maybe he's got a big dong?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Whats the story behind Howard doing that "I-I-I don't like that" in his almost sounds like his OJ voice?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

He should have called it: "They Call Me Ja Ja Jackie".

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Come on now, Jackie's joke hunt had like 402 shows. That's at least five pages worth of material.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Skip My Posts posted:

im 6 foot 6 400 pounds dude

Beet?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

So high pitch got married? Is this for real? If it is, I bet it'll be less than six months before they're finished, and he's leaving threatening voicemails. Anyone want to take a piece of that action?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Listening to some Sal and Richard tradio prank compilations right now. Classics!

I'm looking for the number for the rimjob......

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Artie Lange death prediction: Second quarter of 2019.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

All this Jackie talk reminds me of this: "Thank you Robin, Jackie penthouse jokepage martling his new filthy olio CD is for sale and for filthy 3d joke man visit jokeland dot com".

Cocktionary yesterday was pretty fuckin hilarious, but jesus christ Micheal Rappaport is the fuckin worst. I never gave a gently caress about him on the wrap up show, and he was even worse as a guest on the show proper. I think I hate him on the show more than I did David Arquette.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Former Human posted:

I can't decide if this beef jerky store is awesome or pathetic.

As long as they sell toothpicks, awesome.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

beep by grandpa posted:

I dunno man the worst thing he ever did was threaten to break fred's fingers

Yeah, he was just pissed that there were ZERO..... POINT..... ZERO tickets sold for his appearance before Langford mentioned it on the show.

Poor Fred, he doesn't deserve that. :(

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Zoben posted:

The absolute best, in my opinion, is where he beat Gary at rock trivia and then passed out drunk.

"GO HAVE SEX WITH YA MUTHA"

Just do "Hank vs Gary" on Youtube.

GO HAVE SEX WITH JESUS CHRIST YOU human being!!

gently caress the eric the midget!!!

I think my favorite Artie vs eric was during the Zero point zero segment.

Second fave was something to do with eric finding a snake in his bed or something. Like a python, or boa constrictor and talking about it on air. Artie's line just before they hung up "bye snake food".

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

sportsgenius86 posted:

"If you had another brain, you'd be lonely" loving kills me every time

Hank VS Beet.

If they put your brain into a parakeet, it would fly backwards.

Yeah? I gotta thousanddolla parrot. Whatchoo think about that?

WHAT DO YOU HAVE SEX WITH IT?

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 11:36 on Nov 2, 2017

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

DeadBonesBrook posted:

Saying that I wonder how Jackie/Artie were able to do a late night weekend stand up special whilst keeping the regular show hours. .

Not sure about Jackie, but Artie? Coke.

Who do you guys think is the most normal person on the show? Howard and Robin have so much money that they seem to forget that other people aren't millionaires, Benjy is a weirdo, JD is.... JD, Sal is a closeted racist and sexist, Richard shits himself and doesn't bother changing his underwear....... Fred? Gary? Shuli? I'm talking like the people who have regular air time, not some obscure employee/intern in the back whose name might have been mentioned on air once.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Who's Lenny Dykstra?

Retired baseball player.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

prefect posted:

He offered lower rates than any of the other limo companies they talked to. (No, really. Howard says that's why Don said "pick that one".)

His agent must've been Don Rickles.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I love the comments. Top one says:

at 1:00 in, Artie says Eric is "currently working as a picnic bench"....fast forward to today...Eric's ashes are entombed in a picnic bench

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

I figured it would have been Tom Chiasano, but he beat the cancer Howard wished down on him

For all the things he ever said, I think daily telling Tom that "He wishes the cancer had taken him" was pretty brutal.

Apparently Pig vomit/virus died a while back. But I guess he's probably not really a staffer. Anymore.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

He may just not want his face on the net. I don't particularly like having my picture taken, and don't post selfies on FB or anything.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

They probably just figure the longer he's around the more poo poo they can bust his balls about.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

My favorite Ronnie impression by Fred, is when there was talk that Ronnie was going to bone Lisa G and Fred blurts out: "PLAY YER VIOLIN WHILE I SODOMIZE YOU"!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

JB50 posted:

At least he dresses his age. Check out hipster Ronnie:

I know this is from almost 30 pages ack(ack), but jesus christ. Is he going to be in a Smashmouth video?

Grant DaNasty posted:

Jesus Christ. I had to google that to make sure it wasn’t a photoshop.

We might be entering the final stretch with Artie.

A few pages back I made a death prediction, I think it was second quarter of 2019.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Szyznyk posted:

Daniel Carver winning by betting on the "Fal-coons" and "Buc-coon-neers" and the website sponsor having to pay him that 25 grand and donate another 25 grand to charity to not look as bad. Goddamned hilarious.

Yeah, Carver beat that chicken good. I also seem to recall that the guy gave Carver 1000 checks for 25 dollars. His response was "well them jewz gots ta make it hard as he cain to get that monay away from 'im".

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Winter is when we get an extra hour of Zs
Winter is when we say goodbye to the birds and the bees.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Rapidly Going Deaf > Howard Stern Show Megathread: This thread is bigger than Howard's penis.

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Rapidly Going Deaf > Howard Stern Show Megathread: LETS gently caress SOME WHORES!

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Rapidly Going Deaf > Howard Stern Show Megathread: Get the poison out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Wackpack top five:

1 Hank: everything he did was gold: "GO HAVE SEX WITH JESUS CHRIST YOU human being"!!
2 Bigfoot: "So when you have sex with your girlfriend Danielle, she just holds her penis out of the way"? ... "She hold it out of the way it is"
3 Gary The Retard: He's just a lovable guy
4 ETM: I guess I'm like the stern haters they mentioned in Private Parts. Hated him, but wanted to hear what he said next. Also loved it when they completely antagonized him...... Zero. Point. ZERO.
5 Daniel Carver: I disagree with pretty much everything he says, but...... gently caress, he's entertaining in some weird way that I can't explain.

Honorable mention: High Pitch Eric. Jesus christ he's a human cockroach. I guess when I listen to his hosed up poo poo, I can feel better about myself.