Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

The WUS ending at 11 is the loving best thing to happen so far. I usually don't go into work until 8:30-9 and now I get to hear the start of the show instead of Gary saying "excuse me sir, what do you do for a living".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

sedative posted:

You guys can keep posting twitter pictures of his wife though

Yeah, this.

Also, Howard and Gary are the two biggest retards when it comes to "gadgets". If his favorite chess site wasn't retarded they'd have an app on the iPad that would allow you to play chess with others with all the features as the main site. Flash is completely useless now.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

musclecoder posted:

Goddamn does that ever look like a programmer designed that.

Edit: Of course, I guess it's better than pulling carts.

I actually miss the sound of carts being thrown around :(

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

therapy posted:

The worst part is that they have about a 10-20% understanding of everything and they think it's like a 50-70% understanding. And Robin thinks she understands it 150% and tries to explain it, and nobody can call her out anymore.

Just once, I'd like to see JD or somebody come into the room and go "Look, Robin, you're loving out of your mind. Android is an OS, not a phone. There are like fifty loving Android-based phones."

Then she'll say "I was just about to say - aren't there like a bunch of phones? Like the Droid X and the Droid 2 and Droid Galaxy or something?"

And then, in my fantasy, she's beheaded by a loose microphone boom.

No, the worst part is thinking Gary and John Hein are tech geniuses and sending them to CES.

daveslash posted:

The best thing in the world was when King of all Blacks was talking about how much he loved his EVO and then when on to say that "android is garbage."

Yeah and there was silence from Gary and John Hein.....

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Howard cut him off before he could explain, his connection was terrible. I can't wait for KOABs father to croak giving him full access to all that money and blowing it on ralph lauren purple label and Burberry shoes. He's going to wind up poor, begging for money.

Is anyone else having problems with streaming the show. The Sirius app kicked me out saying y account was invalid and the pocket tunes app keeps having connection problems.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Is Camille Grammer the wife with IBS that they used to make fun of? Or was that another wife of Kelsey's?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

Hey was there any mention of KC still coming in tomorrow with his tranny friend? I need that to happen, love those KC song parodies.

Howard said today at the end of the show KC and his tranny would be in tomorrow. I can't wait.

edit: why the he'll did Robin name her cats Brangelina and Jennifer Aniston??

Glumwheels fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Jan 13, 2011

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

AxeManiac posted:

Because cat names are pointless for everyone involved?

It just doesn't seem like Robin.

edit: these need to be replayed tomorrow when KCs in studio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c__0ufWHs0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKc6NAK3G0M

and my personal favorite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VISI9MY6oNE

Richard is my faaaavorite.

Glumwheels fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Jan 13, 2011

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

http://howardstern.com/image.hs?ts=1&i=/RS-01-13-11---darlene-the-tranny---medium-shot.jpg

KC didn't know this was a tranny.....

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Ralph sure is earning all that money Howard pays him to pick out his outfits. That jacket is like a tent on him.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

heavy liquid posted:

I caught that, too. It was at the beginning of a show, one of the first few days they were back. I can't remember exactly what he said... something like they weren't really given much of a choice.

I've always thought the reason H100 and H101 wasn't on the app before was because of Howard. I honestly can't think of any other reason they weren't.

It was always Howard and his agent. When the app first came out and people realized he wasn't on it people bitched. Then Howard said something about wanting a cut from Apple on iPhone sales because he'd be driving their sales if he was available on the app :rolleyes: Artie even had the balls to agree with him.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

I Am a Keg. posted:

I was just wondering why we hadn't heard Bob Levy on the show lately... What was his falling out over?

Also after hearing the Win John's Job collection, I wonder what lead to Sal getting hired after Richard won

Is it possible Levy was the "comic" that, within hours of Artie's suicide, asked Howard for the job? He's the only one other than Yucko that would even think of asking for that but Yucko is still on the show....

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

I really find it amusing that Howard hates the iPhone, has gone through multiple blackberries and has settled on the droid. Probably the most difficult OS to use out of the entire bunch.

Also, I love his impersonation of Oprah's sister. He's dead on about how that relationship will end.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

dyn posted:

Howard was discussing the Jimmy Kimmel show the other day and how the timeslot he's in isn't really helping his ratings - then this little timbit came out of Robin's mouth...

"I was reading somewhere that the audience ratings drop off the later the show is on.."

:allears:

I was just thinking that the other day. I was like "yeah, the ratings must drop off the later the show is on.".

oh robin

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

I really want KOAB to drive his street sweeper off a cliff. It's disgusting that he's possibly making $5k in two weeks plowing snow and sweeping streets. He's everything thats wrong with state employees.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Grant DaNasty posted:

The only way he got his dick in 82 mouths in college is if he went to mortuary school.

Gary claims to have been a ladies man, i guess women on the east coast and in michigan have extremely low standards??

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

So Howard is quitting chess because it's consuming him that he can't master it? Is anyone buying that? It's obvious Beth "Horseface" O is making him quit because he's spending more time playing chess than star loving in the hamptons.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Haha ok you get a pass, but I am mostly thinking of the random dude who hears the commercial and goes "hey I think I will send someone a bandit bear and some sherries Berries"

"A vermont teddy bear or the 'hoodie footie' would be the perfect gift for my gf!" - an idiot

Howard's tweets are really good, why isn't he this good on the air anymore? Is the weight of the show + lack of money crushing him?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

chiz posted:

ugh I can't stand Gary anymore with his effeminate (sp?) voice and just overall douchiness. I used to feel bad for him, but then I listened to the Wrap Up Show.

UGH x a million

I want to meet the people that still are fans of Gary. Do they just ignore what a giant horse toothed jackass he is?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

OG KUSH BLUNTS posted:

Just put Jim Bruer in the Artie chair already.

No loving way. They always talk about the same loving thing when he's in the studio and I hate his impressions. At least today they didn't have him in studio as Pesci. That poo poo is so unfunny.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

What has Kevin Smith done in the past 10 years that was worth promoting? Since Dogma his movies have all pretty much sucked. He's an unfunny, morbidly obese, boring Seth Rogen.

If you want to bitch about somebody that Howard didn't get you should use Seth McFarlane as an example. I hate family guy but Seth is huge right now and Howard acted like he didn't know who he was.

Also, Howard doesn't pay attention to Opie and Anthony. He has Iron Sheik on usually same day he's on Opie and Anthony.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Crotch Bat posted:

There's stuff out there on Youtube where he clowns on DJs that take a Friday off. No question old Howard would kick new Howard's rear end but then again old Howard wasn't getting paid like new Howard. Personally, if I got paid like him I wouldn't give a poo poo what the old me thinks.

One of the things I like about mammary lane is when someone requests a bit or funny moment and in that segment Howard makes a statement that is the exact opposite of how he feels now. I have to wonder if people are doing this on purpose to show what a hypocrite he's become. Gary and John are too stupid to realize it.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

The SiriusXM website has gone from bad to worse. It's only showing my Sirius radio that I cancelled 3 years ago and not my current XM radio in my car. They are so loving incompetent.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Smeep posted:

Seriously. If this company goes under it won't have anything to do with peoples' willingness to adopt new technology or the content on the channels or competition with regular radio. It will fail from mismanagement and complete business incompetence.

Bingo! I only found this out because my radio stopped working last night halfway through my drive home. Of course they were closed and after 4 loving calls this morning they finally realized what the problem was. Their new account system can't handle multiple billing cycles and so it cut me off. I had to roll everything into one new cycle.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Did anyone catch Jeff the Vomit guy today? Gary was a huge creep to the girls. Howard was all set to give the 2 losing contestants free breast implants but then Gary says "no they should have to earn them". Then he's telling them they have to get fully nude and then kiss the one girl that did vomit.I don't care what they do to the girls on the show but this just set me off. Maybe because I hate Gary so much.

If I lived in the area I'd replay it for the woman on the city council and just watch what unfolds lol.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Kelly posted:

Speaking of Gary and the city council, did anyone catch the news report they did about it? They played clips of one woman giving Gary kind of hard time about the show and some of the things he had done. His defense? "Well, you see, I am playing a character..."

He got that from Robin, she says that poo poo all the time. Then you watch Vegucating Robin and....

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

I'm kind of kicking myself for not getting a lifetime subscription back in the day. Does anyone think it's still worth it? It's around $800 which is much cheaper than what I'm paying per year for my current package.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

hunter x az posted:

How do you pay 800$ a year for Sirius?

drat.

At any rate, lifetime subs are only good for the "life" of the radio.

It's $200 a year for XM and the best of Sirius. My radio is my car stock radio and it's only 4 years old. It would be cheaper for me if I keep it another 5+ years. I'm just not sure if the company will be around another 4-5 years.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

AxeManiac posted:

Don't worry until you marry a rich old man and that becomes your job to look hot and tivo episodes of the Bachelor for him.

Uhm Beth HATES the Bachelor and American Idol. Howard watches them because HE loves these shows. Don't bring Beth into this.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

FogHelmut posted:

Is anyone surprised that Howard loves the Bieber movie?

Yes and no. Howard hates opinionated, successful kids that don't deserve what they have. However, he's a big star fucker and Bieber tweeted some poo poo about dedicating the movie to Beth and Howard. So I think he was just kissing Biebers rear end in the hopes he can ge him on the show :barf:

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Shes Not Impressed posted:

The whole poo poo in a bag lady versus Gary is one of the best arcs for this show in awhile. It's so loving surreal and only this type of poo poo could happen to Fa Fa Fo Hiiiii

It's bad enough he gets raked over the coals on the show, but now a lady with nothing better to do but haul around poop in a bag is loving up his home life.

I can't stop laughing.

Yeah I'm really enjoying it although it sounds like Gary is amused by the whole situation too :(

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Smeep posted:

"He's such a dick-sucking fucknut. And really I have nothing against the guy ..."

I wonder why he's being nice all of a sudden to Ryan Seacrest. That drat therapist is destroying Howard or Beth has an upcoming job with Seacrest.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Enough with the gay pranks and high pitch mike's gayscapades. He's over 40 and preying on 19yr olds :barf:

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Squashy Nipples posted:

Yeah, because straight guys never prey on young women. :rolleyes:

Listening to Ronnie go after 20 something strippers when he's 70 is not something I want to hear either. Although, HPM just comes off extra creepy for some reason.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Ronnie can be a creepy gently caress, but he has given the show some great moments.
I really want to know what caused Bonnie to leave him after like 20 years. He must have hosed some stripper.

I'm willing to bet money he left Bonnie thinking one of those strippers was in love with him. When in reality she was looking for a way onto the Stern Show and a quick buck.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

I actually liked the whore beauty contest today. It's great when they come on and there's a feud going between a few of them for some arbitrary reason. It was extra entertaining to hear them act like whores have a code of ethics or morals. Give me a loving break :rolleyes:

At least Ralph called in to set them straight but it was one show I wish he had been in studio to tear them all down. Quick someone post those steps to accepting Ralph.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

So remember how Charlie said his ex wives were totally ok with him being around the kids? I wonder if Denise heard that because the next day it was reported she was keeping her girls away from Charlie. Then Brook Mueller filed a temporary restraining order against Charlie and had the police take their kids from him lmao.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

I rolled my eyes when I heard Kathy Griffin would be on today but I actually didn't mind her appearance. She was kind of funny and it was odd finding out she's loving the old spice guy. I wonder if Robin is jealous hahaha.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Do yourselves a favor and never listen to Geek Time. John "the boy toucher" Hein was trying to explain why Apple is doing so well even though they lack applications. It was because of THE INTERNET.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Joe Don Baker posted:

That show really baffles me. I've listened to it, and yeah, it's absolute poo poo. They 'tech' people they get to call in are so retarded and can't explain anything properly. On the other hand, they actually get decent guests. Tricia Helfer has been on there a few times and they get guys like John Favreau on there too.

It would be a really good show if Ralph, John Hein, and Gary had absolutely nothing to do with it. All 3 of them are morons and know jack poo poo about computers, gadgets, software, etc. The sickening thing is Howard seems to think they're geniuses ugh.