Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

haljordan posted:

Can someone repost a pic of Gary's setup? I remember being utterly baffled by Howard's argument because I knew the stools weren't the only seating available. I mean, if you want to hang out at the bar for a bit and eat something/refill your drink it makes perfect sense.

Also, "who eats while they're at a sporting event?"

I love how Howard is able to say this with a straight face since he knows absolutely zero about sports and probably would never set foot in any stadium (even a skybox) because GERMS. Food is like 90% of going to any NFL game.

edit: That picture above looks like every single home theater setup I've ever seen. Lounge chairs in the front, bar area in the back. What the poo poo is the problem?

I think he regularly goes to Nicks games or at least he used to.

edit: Howard's problem was with the bar stools which booey said he would sit in so his guests didn't have to I think? If it were me I'd have 3 rows of chairs and maybe a built in bar in the wall or something. The bar stools are kind of dumb, who would want to sit in those for a game?

Glumwheels fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Nov 28, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Did anyone catch the live show this morning when the guy called in criticizng Howard for his bad intrrview with Kid Rock? It was weird, the guy started to say something towards the end about if he were running the Stern show then music played and the conversation abruptly changed. It sounded like someone hit a dump button or edited it for the replay.