Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
I can't wait to hear Robin tell Howard to avoid eating nuts like almonds or pistachios because of the fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Got a hard out right now, boff. And yea, we're going dark next week.

:lol: I totally forgot about him goofing on Gary for using TV terms.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Reminder that Sal Governale is the greatest misogynist of our time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaShH-FSnlI

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

"Phaser on stun my rear end, roast that mothafucka."

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

quote:

A tic tac. #thingsItriedtostickinmydickhole

_________________/

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

sedative posted:

I think he's hooked on twitter already

edit: he has 77,069 followers right now

Holy poo poo he's Bubba. :stare:

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Yea his first few tweets were bad but seems like he finally gets it. He's just the type of person who could do well on Twitter, too, if he keeps up with it. He just needs to think of it as his off-air mic and whenever he feels the need to say something weird or off the wall, use that.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

He did throw up some pics from a shoot that Beth did. She looks pretty ridiculous in them, especially for approaching 40.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

sedative posted:

no it's a joke

That's really hosed up of you to speak ill of the dead. He's gone, let him rest in peace.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

The entire staff sans Artie and Will are sports retarded in practically every facet from playing to general knowledge about said sport to fandom. Gary's that guy who tries to look like he knows about sports but the reality is he knows squat, is completely untalented at playing them and is probably just terrible to be around when a game is actually on.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Unfortunately 3 children will be brutally beaten and raped because of this Steeler's loss. :(

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Kt88 posted:

Stern is loving great at Twitter:

"A talking facebook car? can't wait to hear a message from a girl who wouldn't bang me in high school as I crash into a wall."

Wow, he's better than I thought he'd be.

pkd88 posted:

To prevent this they should put Rothlesberger in one of those electric jackets and have the police follow him.

That's not who'd be doing it.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Shes Not Impressed posted:

As much as Stern is not knowledgeable about sports, he nails the whole irrationality of it. I love the Steelers, but getting to the point where I border on psychopathic levels of fandom just doesn't appeal to me at 25 years old anymore, or ever has.

Hahaha don't ever go to a college football game then.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Beet's on fire today.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

OG KUSH BLUNTS posted:

Just put Jim Bruer in the Artie chair already.

No. A billion times over.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Glumwheels posted:

No loving way. They always talk about the same loving thing when he's in the studio and I hate his impressions. At least today they didn't have him in studio as Pesci. That poo poo is so unfunny.

Thank you.

He's criminally unfunny.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Yea, Eric didn't leave Mutt alone after Mutt killed off the "ETM is dead" joke so he basically told Eric to gently caress off and is letting everyone go full blast on the little guy. Eric's rage must be immense, I really wish he'd call in so we could hear him vent.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Its him. He PMs members who make fun of him and then PMs them again and threatens to sue when they put his previous PMs into their sig.

So its Eric or a really, really good troll.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Pretty sure that was with ETM.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

There's stuff out there on Youtube where he clowns on DJs that take a Friday off. No question old Howard would kick new Howard's rear end but then again old Howard wasn't getting paid like new Howard. Personally, if I got paid like him I wouldn't give a poo poo what the old me thinks.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

So Eric made one last video for his main Youtube account. And spent the entirety of it acting like someone being a year off his actual age was a crime of stupidity.

He's so amazingly stunted in all facets of his life :allears:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z1wBEw-3bc

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

I know what it is, if you check Eric's real account you'd see the last video uploaded is the one I posted.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

chiz posted:

ugh I hope John and Gary get in a lethal car accident together.

You know, I was just going to say that!

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Lot of people saying that's not really him, just someone posing as him. Wouldn't be shocking, they're doing it on Twitter. If it isn't him it is a really well done job.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Holy poo poo I've never heard that before but that had me rolling.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

How dare Richard and his wife do what they want to do and not bend to the wills of the douchebags he works with and scheduling the wedding when it is most convenient for them. :argh:

Howard is such an out of touch douche.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Its an extremely poor taste thing to rag on someone for their wedding. The entirety of the day is about the couple, not you complaining about how hot it is or what time its over or the food or anything else. Howard is well within his rights to say no but how hard is it to just say that and not rage over it for days like Howard did(Will said he was pissed about it at their dinner the other night) which is petty and low class.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

*does not attend the funeral of Gary's father because "Beth stubbed her toe"*
*attends funeral of Natasha Richardson, a celeb he barely knew*
*is Howard Stern*

Seriously, this isn't him being a comedian, he's just a lovely human being. If he can't schmooze and star gently caress these days, he isn't interested.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Former Human posted:

Beth broke her foot and went to the hospital. Gary wasn't upset by it so why should a listener? If Beth broke something before the Natasha Richardson funeral it would have been the same.

Like Gary is arguing with him about that anyways.

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Feb 24, 2011

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

I'm not psychoanalyzing him, I just think he's a douche.

Also internet dummy. Yes.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Remember to wipe with baby wipes. Really jam your finger up your rear end in a top hat and clean it all out.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Howard's also on The Daily Show tomorrow, just saw a commercial for it.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

-Atom- posted:

Besides the drugs, Charlie Sheen lives a pretty legit life.

The drugs and threatening/beating every woman he seems to meet.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

AxeManiac posted:

This whole counter culture "lol Sheen is awesome" stuff is pretty lame. He is fun to watch explode, but there is a difference between that and cheering him on and liking what he does and defending him all of the sudden because he is kooky.

I don't remotely get it. Dude is a career wife-beater and druggie, what is there to like?

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

I look forward to the eventual OD death(or possibly a murder-suicide) and Hollywood mourning the loss of one of their own.

e:

MarksFriggin posted:

Howard said he's taken about 20 pictures and he bought about $5,000 worth of equipment. He said he has the giant lenses and battery packs with bags to carry it all around in. He said you need all of that to get started in photography. Howard said you have to invest.

...Howard said that he didn't even know what DSLR meant. He said he found out what it means but Fred still had to explain it to him. Howard said he still doesn't understand it.

I love this stuff.

Also, was any of the HPM stuff today worth a listen?

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Mar 2, 2011

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

musclecoder posted:

They saw him coming from a mile away. That salesperson made their commission early and called it a day. 5 grand? Hahah.

Listen you have to invest. This DSLR stuff, its new. The S stands for simcard, Robin.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

He doesn't have to be thrifty, that's why.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Fred adding the music is the best. Its a great back and forth between the two of them, though. Definitely one of the more underrated clips from the show.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

I can't imagine Ronnie stayed faithful all these years. She probably found out or got fed up with it and that was that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

That's so backwards. The real conspiracy is trying to hide breakfast foods from us at lunch or dinner and don't give me that brunch faggotry.

I have pancakes at night and they're delicious. :colbert: