Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Squashy Nipples posted:

I always thought of the middle portion as "qua umsa"

I guess I stole that from here, it turns out

kylej posted:

In 1953, near the St. Francis river, I heard a boy say O-Qua Tangin Wann, Qua Omsa, Lagee Won.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Stuttering John was just on a Fox Los Angeles 10:00 news political discussion panel for some reason.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Gary definitely cheats on his wife, but Howard shouldn't have said it, even for a bit. That whole segment was a shoot.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

This Arsenio interview is great, they seem so excited to be talking to each other, and the energy keeps up the whole interview.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

nate fisher posted:

Agreed. I heard a snippet of it in the car, and I ended up using the app (first time in awhile) to listen to the whole thing while I did my run. It was the first time I truly enjoyed the show in a long time.

Lol I only use the app at this point and only listen to the celebrity interviews. The staff/wack pack drama is the same poo poo its always been. I'll leave it on in the car if he's riffing on new or current events.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I usually skip most of the show and only listen to celebrity interviews. I guess Brent is gone? He's back with Bubba? And Bubba is broke and delivering food for a living?

Edit - Benji's gimmick is still stupid and tired and has not changed in 15 years. I'm going to go back to not listening to staff drama.

FogHelmut fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Nov 2, 2021

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I thought I heard Brent in the background of Bubba's phone call today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Sirius is still cheaper than cell data + premium streaming subscription.