Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Shes Not Impressed posted:

Ashley Madison commercials make me want to throw up.

4-5 live reads and 2 commercial breaks during the news make me want to throw up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Glumwheels posted:

I really want KOAB to drive his street sweeper off a cliff. It's disgusting that he's possibly making $5k in two weeks plowing snow and sweeping streets. He's everything thats wrong with state employees.

Maybe you should stop being a wage slave and get a job that pays overtime so you're compensated for the hours you put in. One day you too will have Moen faucets.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

*Stuttering John Voice* Liiiiisaaaaaarrrr Laampignellliiiii

gently caress this show today.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

EvilLemon posted:

I love that Benjy was the voice of intelligence, but a big part of me wishes that he would have told Howard that the internet started as a series of tubes.
The Europeans got it around the time they built the Chunnel. They just threw the tubes through there. I mean, why wouldn't they. China can filter the internet by shutting off various tubes.

BTW, the reason that a site crashes is because there's too much data going through the tube. You know, like when a water pipe gets clogged.

That would have given Howard a much better understanding of it than what he has.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

It's an XLR. A loving Cadillac!

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Vakal posted:

On the WUS yesterday, someone called in asking why there haven't been any contests or phone games lately.

Gary replied that they didn't have sponsor money to play any with.

So apparently money is so slim on that 400 million contract that a single loudest fart contest will break the show.

With the amount of commercials they have now, you'd think they would be rolling in the sponsor money.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

-Atom- posted:

Howard officially started twittering (@HowardStern) 35 minutes ago.

He'll quit by Tuesday.

Why would you give away content for free? If anyone wants to hear what he has to say, they'll buy a Sirius and they can listen to him talk 5 4 3 hours a day, 5 4 3 days a week.

edit - strikeout doesn't really work on 4 does it?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

It's so well done that I feel so terrible for laughing.

And he did Photograph by Nickleback a favor with his version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tFpryuETvA&feature=related

Sal has the best songs. I can do without his prank calls. Richard excels at both though.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

@foghelmut

I may have "twatted" once.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Sirius is horrible.

They cut off my internet stream and are billing me for it, even though I had 3 months free internet from December, and paid out for the rest of the year after that.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Ether Frenzy posted:

And most of them are from places other than Pittsburgh and are such big Steelers fans they secretly own a Bengals jersey from that one time 7 years ago when they drafted Carson Palmer and they seemed like they might be good at some point.

To be fair, Palmer was good until the Steelers put a dirty hit on him and destroyed his career.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I like how Howard retweets a YouTube link to the Beetle song.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I've been using SiriusWM6 Win32 Desktop. It works well enough.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Upper-class Twit: "I read on the Internet that Howard Stern is a 'shock jock.' It says here that he threw bologna at a woman's buttocks. Is that true?"

Gary Dell?Abate: "Yeah, well what do you do for a living?"

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I used to be able to come back from lunch and listen to the news, but now they're on the 3rd live read in the news before I go.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

How does one boycott a show that doesn't actively try to book guests?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Ransom posted:

I'm sure Kevin Smith being a huge O&A guy has nothing to do with it.

I honestly believe that it doesn't. Howard probably just really doesn't give a poo poo about Kevin Smith.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

To be fair, Howard the Duck was better than Clerks 2.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Train just thanked Howard for their Grammy.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Millstone posted:

guys I heard pat monahan mentioned howard stern can anybody confirm

Hold on, let me repost Howard's Twitter feed...

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Bonzo posted:

I'm willing to bet that this is talked about for at least two days when they get back.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1356638/Pamela-Anderson.html

I'm not seeing any nipple or anything in those pictures.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I think it would break great if they eliminated the Wrap Up Show and did a Friday Show instead. Pending that Mondays don't go away.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

You know, I was just going to say that.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

All you motherfuckers are gonna pay, You are the ones who are the ball-lickers.

That's pretty awesome if it's a fake.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Is anyone surprised that Howard loves the Bieber movie?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

How would Bill Murray have been offered the role of Han Solo after the success of Ghostbusters? :psyduck:

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Holy poo poo Miss Howard TV has some long arms.

Click here for the full 640x426 image.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Today's show is a typical hate-on show:

- Miss Howard TV with sybian ride
- Jessica Hahn Interview
- Mr Skin in studio

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Glad he's on today, but who gives a poo poo about elephant boy.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

If you don't find the story of Elephant Boy making GBS threads his pants on the NYC subway while going to Yankees game with poo poo stained socks and all that it entailed, then you well I don't know. You're probably normal and not hosed up because I laughed so hard at that.

Every time I hear his voice I'm reminded of that story and I can't stop laughing.

I actually got it mixed up with an Artie joke. Elephant Boy was on the way to a Gary appearance. Here's the Youtube clips:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLtEPy3BBp8

It is one of the most hosed up things

That stuff is funny, but I can't listen to all of the racist stuff they make him do - pretending to be Korean, saying all "ching chong feed me dogs." It's douche chills.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

The Beezid commercials with Goodfellas gimmick are obnoxious as gently caress.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Robin is trying her best to talk all over Howard during this Charlie Sheen interview.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Richard asked HPM if he shaved down there. Howard quipped, "What a stupid question."

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

T-O-P-L-E-S-S

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Piers is doing Charlie a favor by letting him on his show.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Joe Don Baker posted:

What the gently caress is that? Did this guy just copy/paste stuff from a generic Howard bio?

Clearly he doesn't listen to the show. He has Howard being bullied by a white kid.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

It doesn't matter what type of baby you have, whether it be white, black, or Italian.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

You have to be loving kidding me.

http://www.siriusxm.com/siriusxmstarstoo

quote:

Tiger Blood Radio, a 24-hour limited run channel exploring the breaking news, facts, fallout and career implications of the Charlie Sheen controversy, airs from March 5 at 6 am ET on SiriusXM Stars Too.

Tiger Blood Radio will take you behind the headlines, exploring the media frenzy and reaction, the medical, psychological, psychiatric and pop culture/celebrity angles and beyond. Additionally, through a recap of news coverage, it will offer a timeline of recent events.

I whole channel about the Charlie Sheen thing.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Smeep posted:

Tiger Blood Radio seems to be as unlistenable as anyone might have imagined. I don't know why they didn't just get an ISDN link or whatever to Charlie and let him talk all day. It's not like he'd say no.

Sheen is doing a live radio show on the internet tonight at 8 through Ustream. Sirius fails to land talent, yet again.

edit- vvvv I don't pay for NBC.

FogHelmut fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Mar 6, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

What is this conversation about doing commercials? It's bad when Jay Leno does it, but not when Howard spends half the day doing live reads.