Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Ohhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

I tuned in while they were playing those David Bowie tributes - is that a special on Sirius or something? It sounds great. I didn't catch the whole segment.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Hello?! Yoohoo!

edit: Where do you think she met him, at an accounting firm?

Smeep fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Feb 26, 2018

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Why are we focusing on the number of legs on the dog and not the fact that it has hooves

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

I want to play right now!

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Did anyone catch the MedMen ad that included some kind of discount? I definitely heard it listening to Sirius but I don’t remember hearing if there was some code or something you need.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Whenever I remember SA exists this is the only thread I bother checking

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

I moved to reddit a couple of years ago, but yeah as someone else mentioned, the Stern show sub is harrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Bonzo posted:

I wonder if he uses this as an excuse for being a lovely parent?

100%