Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gibbon
Feb 22, 2004
chang chang!
Lisa G's segments are driving me crazy, they are so boring, she is so boring. Do you guys ever think out of all the possible content they could put on the show, they chose this? What a waste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gibbon
Feb 22, 2004
chang chang!
there's really nothing interesting going on with the show at the moment, pretty boring

Gibbon
Feb 22, 2004
chang chang!
all these clips of Artie make me miss him so much, pretty sure I'd be better off listening to an archive off the years he was on sirius than the current shows - SoNg PArODY BaTtlE and JoAn loving RIVErS

and then Howard says he has no interest in filling the Artie/Jackie chair, he's loving insane

Gibbon
Feb 22, 2004
chang chang!

Shes Not Impressed posted:

Artie vs Ralph - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZRj4aoOloY&feature=related

Ugly freak versus loving fat gently caress

gently caress this is funny to listen to again

Ralph: Sounds like someones using...
Artie: Yeah Ralph, you're using howard, you've been using for 20 years dickhead

haha