Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Artie is the Charlie Parker of radio comedy. He is way too hosed up to be dependable or reliable, and if you put him in a prominent position, he will be so talented and fill the position so well that when he inevitably bombs out of it he will be virtually impossible to replace.

Unless, that is, Howard is the Dizzy Gillespie of radio, which he is way too timid to be at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

Take your time to view this and pay your respects to the miserable little midget.

RIP Eric :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0v6immGcXE

That is a work of art.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

I can see why Howard isn't replacing Artie. Its not like he was voted the favorite personality on the show, by a sizable margin.

Oh wait.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

mike_348 posted:

Bring that energy back to the show Howard.

No, its not in the contract. :colbert:

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

ChubbyEmoBabe posted:

Sal's seriously going to end up in jail. I thought that beetlejuice thing was way over the line but the ron jeremy thing is just insane.

Details?

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Manwithastick posted:

I just watched the Eric TNA video, my god I was in stitches

He suggests Kurt hire him to be the brains of his groups and the adds they should recruit "Mr rear end Paul Anderson" my goodness!

Link to video? I'm not seeing it.

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNhCvq83ro4

GenoCanSing fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Feb 12, 2011

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

hunter x az posted:

Someone posing at ETM is supposed to make an announcement tonight at 6PM PST on SFN.

quote:

Look I have better things to be doing thann posting on here all the drat time so this is going to be MY FINAL announcement on this poo poo website. I m tired of you wasting my time every day.Mutt is an rear end in a top hat who doesn't do what hes told Dr Ivan is a bald idiot who changed my profile picture and status without my permision and was not stopped from being a mod. Everyone on this loser website is a no life worthless piece of poo poo jackass and I m sick of putting up with their poo poo all the drat time. Because of all the cyber bullying that ha been going on and it has not just been against me but people who care about me and my family so I decided to get the authorities involved cyber bullying is a serious crime and people ARE GOING TO PRISON. The authorities will have to have the evidence from this website so Mutt can't delete any threads that are cyber bullying me or he will be destryoing evidence and that is a crime. I didn't want to get the authorities involved but Mutt didn't listen to a word I say and even wanted cyberbullying on his website so now alot of people are going to get into trouble and could go to jail they also are stopping people from going on the interent if they commit these crimes they CAN'TEVEN USE A COMPUTER EVER. I have made a list of people in no order of people I will be getting in trouble

FA fa fuckhead
mr worthless
eliasboy
Mikev15
James T Kirk
Spazzmatazz
Dick Fitzwell
jackie the jerk
Shamela
Dr Ivan
hanales
buddysgirl

cucumber808
caster fly
lesbian seagull

Donkeyboy2190
wicked red sox
dhernb11
bstache
Lancelotlink
chrisfromvegas
prefect
maddoxmisery
heinous mark
scittsbaldhead
right saidfred
rjdio
chadp1234
Hersh
blindseven
zhukov
Jeepinjeff
The Gas Face
Tig wizard
Fuzz-nuts
mooby
donkeyboy2190
gotnolife
dwts blows
get the poison out
biancas tick
hersh
acid lad
morning wood
farticulator
Kim jog Ll
multed milkballs
lola
vdrummer35
Gearinsballsack
Dawg
LBGolferMan
kickenwign
freds pubes
Johntaper
howardds boot
rd3851
mr zaremba
GHP
sha sha seany
playitagianfred
Edd5
Rumballs
worlock
detj
nemo
neohiorounder
wangold
PhillipjFry
Living Kennedys
the swedish guy
beethoven
mrlazyhand
yyz
freeksho
treyphan77
reoeyj
stjtoday
fa ma ta toothy
r.p mcmurphy
habit

superchunk
goods
kingjoe
artiesagent
abraham lincoln
matwiow
iamdrunk
ELRICSI

There is more but that is all I am going to tell you for now and if I see anymore poo poo being posted you cn be added at any time. A computer hacker told me you can find out the persons name and address from their profile and that is all you need the authorities can find you cna charge you with a crime.

Now the dumbasses using my word in their profiles can also be in trouble since it is my property and they are using it without my permission I will give you one more chance to pay for uing my words I have a paypal account I m not going to give it out in my announcement but let me know you are willing to pay for my words and I will accept your money but if I see people still using them then I will get you int rouble to. Whoever keeps emailing me stop that poo poo I am getting sick and tired of getting your taunting and abusive emails but I am saving them to for the authorties to look at and they will know who you are and what to do. Any of you sorry asses can write letters of apology to me it might help your case but only if I think you are being serious and not just being stupid jackasses loving around
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS INTERNET HARRASSMENT AMD STALKING FROM THE LOSER MEMBERS OF THIS WORTHELSS PIECE OF poo poo SITE I hope all of you are ready for the suit that is coming. Goodbye forever worthless jackasses.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Shes Not Impressed posted:

The whole poo poo in a bag lady versus Gary is one of the best arcs for this show in awhile. It's so loving surreal and only this type of poo poo could happen to Fa Fa Fo Hiiiii

It's bad enough he gets raked over the coals on the show, but now a lady with nothing better to do but haul around poop in a bag is loving up his home life.

I can't stop laughing.

Canceled my subscription, but fascinated to hear about this. Someone please elaborate.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Does anyone still have the video of Artie's playboy shoot with Lindsay Vuolo? I remember that being pretty hysterical.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Awww maaaan...

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42093661/ns/today-entertainment/

quote:

Gottfried apologizes for making Japan jokes

A day after he was fired as the voice of Aflac Inc.’s iconic duck, controversial comic Gilbert Gottfried has apologized for making a series of mean-spirited Twitter jokes about the earthquake and tsunami in Japan.

"I sincerely apologize to anyone who was offended by my attempt at humor regarding the tragedy in Japan,” he tells The Hollywood Reporter in a statement Tuesday. “I meant no disrespect, and my thoughts are with the victims and their families."

Gottfried has voiced the duck in the insurer's TV ad campaign in the U.S. since 2000, but the company said Monday that the dozen jokes he Tweeted “were lacking in humor and certainly do not represent the thoughts and feelings of anyone at Aflac.” A nationwide casting call to find a new voice is now underway.

Aflac Inc., which made its name selling cancer expense policies in Japan in the 1970s, still derives about three-quarters of its revenue in the country.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

scapulataf posted:

I'd like to propose we start an email campaign to the stern show asking about Robin going bald. If howard gets enough emails, he sure as gently caress can't ignore all of them.

If Howard couldn't ignore emails, the show would be him and a few two headed twin clones of Billy and Artie.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Hey there HS thread. Glad to see you're still chuggin along. So, has there been any ETM updates in the past six months?

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Wow.

Uhm...if you guys haven't seen it yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_tZfMdFnns

Gotta love the Ronnie impersonator.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

tob shailf liggga

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Holy poo poo I might actually have to watch this. You can just FEEL the pit in Weiner's gut when Benjy stands up.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Bonzo posted:

That reminds me when Robin got new glasses and Artie said she looked like Harry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnapb-30hA its uncanny

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Vakal posted:

Now, if they would have had Gilbert on the SNL than it would have been funny and I would have watched it.

Gilbert WAS on SNL, yo.

quote:

At age fifteen, Gilbert Gottfried began doing amateur stand-up in New York City and, after a few years, became known as "the comedian's comedian."[4] In 1980, the popular NBC late-night comedy show Saturday Night Live was being retooled with a new staff and new comedians; the producers noticed Gottfried and hired him as a cast member. During the 1980–1981 season, Gottfried's persona in SNL sketches was very different from his later characterization; he rarely (if ever) spoke in his trademark screeching, obnoxious voice and never squinted. During his 12-episode stint, he was given very little airtime and seldom used in sketches. Gottfried recalls a lowpoint was having to play a corpse in a sketch. Despite this, he had one recurring character (Leo Waxman, husband to Denny Dillon's Pinky Waxman on the recurring talk show sketch, "What's It All About?") and two celebrity impersonations: David A. Stockman and controversial film director Roman Polanski.

He actually hates it when people bring it up to him.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Man that dude is loving creepy looking.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

ChaosMonkey posted:

Still working my way through the Eric the Midget chronicles, deep in the "flying with balloons" mire.

It is the least fair thing in the entire universe that this never happened.

"Seven hundred and fifty... BALLOONS!"
"You know what, I'm getting you two back later, you SHITS! You FUCKIN' PIECES OF poo poo!!"

I still pop on the ol chronicles from time to time. So much goodness.

Kendra
The modeling agency
Charging Fratto $8,000 for sending him to wrestling
loving the bed
Phone sex with BRANDY TALORE
The angry rejection of a handy from Tabitha Stevens
The in-studio appearance
The bi-monthly "I'M NEVER CALLING IN AGAIN"
The constant barrage of new nicknames.
ZERO. POINT. ZERO.
American Dreams fiasco
Blown off meeting with NBC exec over wrestling
Sanjaya
Pictures of him naked at the bunny ranch
Romper the clown
Calling Katherine McPhee so much she changed her number
Obsessing over Diana Degarmo
The mini escalade

Oh god the memories :allears:

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Bonzo posted:

I really, really wish they would have picked up on how obsessed he was with that show, Little People Big World. It wasn't until he started watching it that all of a sudden he hated the term Midget.

I actually remember feeling my heart break when Howard was telling Eric that Degarmo's parents were annoyed buy him and were just being nice. It was like telling a 4 year old that Santa isn't real.

I always wanted them to delve deeper into his sense of entitlement with women. Like, he just assumed that Degarmo would WANT to date him, if only she would meet him. Same with Katherine McPhee. So this is a beautiful talented women who recently became famous, surely if she got a phone call from some random person with a strange voice, she'd jump right on that.

The same with the hookers, Kendra, ect. Despite 30+ years of virginity, he just assumes women should want him.

Edit: I forgot Douggie the Puggie's Holiday Adventure

GenoCanSing fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Jun 29, 2011

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

You know what look would really work for Howard? Trying to look like an older incarnation of Benedict Cumberbatch from BBCs Sherlock.

He's tall, lanky, got a big nose and curly hair, but is becoming a European sex symbol.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Oh man, just rediscovered one of my faaaaaaaaaavorites....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyCuKMbeb3k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj7q4XXqlXA

"Hey Richard, this is yer daaaaaaaaaaaaaaad...we caught another snappin' turtle...."

"Snappy n' crappy........."

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

melvinthemopboy3 posted:

Seriously. I could listen to any Eric bit with Artie all day long. I'm currently listening to the Kendra saga, and goddamn is it funny. Artie's laugh is so infectious. Listening to these, and then listening to the show today is like night and day. A real shame.

I like how its 3 1/2 years later and "Kendra" is still 24 years old on her site.

edit:

GenoCanSing fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Jul 6, 2011

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

an adult beverage posted:

I love when Artie cuts off Eric's plugs. "Oh and Eric, go gently caress yourself."

Yes Eric?

I....want-ted to...talk about

HEY THANKS FOR CALLIN, MAN, WE'LL SEE YA

about...Am-eric-an Idol...

ALRIGHT BUDDY, TAKE CARE, BYE

thi-is wee-k, and also John-ny

HEY THANKS MAN, TALK TO YOU LATER

Frat-to wanted to get on the air about the bunny

WELP ERIC WE'LL SEE YA

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Qaz Kwaz posted:

http://www.examiner.com/howard-stern-in-national/howard-stern-s-hamptons-magazine-photoshoot-hits-stands

Hampton Howie's photoshoot. Those look pretty drat good for an amateur.

Why do he and beth so vehemently deny she got implants? If you look at her bikini shots, its so obvious. It looks like someone shoved a straw into her chest and blew into it. Granted they are small implants, but still.

Also, its still funny to me to this day that not only is Bubba's wife hotter than Howards, she is way more sexually wild and fun. Their relationship with animals is funny too.

Heather lets Bubba eat hamburgers while she rides him.
Beth drags Howard to NSAL events.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Bonzo posted:

She also never shits.

Can I tell you my favorite Beth o story?

The fact that her high school principal took her out to dinner and cried when she graduated just freaks me out.

Also don't forget, when she and a bunch of kids got suspended for something or another, he went to her house to have lunch with her every single school day until she was reinstated.

Dude had some serious problems.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

JOHNNY FRATTO IS A SVENGALI, HE'S A MASTER MANIPULATOR

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Counter-counterpoint: we're talking about a midget who measured his own dick and thought Carrie Underwood was trying to have phone sex with him. If he was such a big fan of Smurfs (like country music and such), he would have let it drop by now. Or it would have been seen on his webcams and such. Nobody would have let that tidbit go.

"Take off your diaper, jab me with that shrinky-dink! DE PLANE, DE PLANE!"

Good times, man. But to be fair, ETM doesn't talk hardly at all about his childhood, and what he might have watched outside of old WWF rasslin. Although, if they do start hammering Eric with smurfs jokes and he comes back on the air regularly, I'll be psyched. The negotiations are gonna rule.

Also, I found another great little Eric tidbit this weekend. When he was calling up demanding to be roasted, there was this little exchange.

Eric: ROAST ME!!! :mad:
Howard: No, Eric.
Eric: Do it, you CHICKENSHIT! :mad::mad:
Howard: Wait a minute...did you just call me a CHICKENSHIT? :confused:
Eric: Yup!
Howard: ...
Eric: ...
Howard: ...That's okay, no problem. :)

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

I just wikipedia'd the end of that musical. Oh god.

As Mary Jane dangles from the Chrysler Building, the Goblin sits at a piano and humorously boasts to the audience of his plan to destroy New York City ("I'll Take Manhattan"). Spider-Man arrives and engages in a fierce battle with the Goblin but is soon unmasked. When it seems all hope seems lost, Spider-Man straps the Goblin to the piano and thrusts it over the edge of the Chrysler Building - taking the Goblin down to his death. With Peter's secret identity now revealed to Mary Jane, the two contemplate their new life together before sirens begin wailing and Spider-Man swings away ("A New Dawn" (Finale)).

Wow. How could anyone take this seriously? That Goblin role has to be humiliating to do.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

sedative posted:

no this is his twitter http://twitter.com/allsports1975

Hahahaha holy poo poo even his loving twitter is grumpy.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Kelly posted:

If I request to follow him, cancel it, then request it again, will he keep getting my request over and over?? Nothing would thrill me more, if this is the case.

!!!

I'm gonna find out and twitter right along with you.

One of life's cruelest jokes is that Eric has never and will never realize how much more famous he is (or was, at his peak) than the "celebrities" he fawns over. Degarmo, Brooke Hogan, half the WWE wrestlers, ect.

If he could have leveraged his fame the way some of the other wack packers did, or tried to, he'd probably have a good chunk of dough and a cute live in girlfriend and lots of well paid appearances. But then, would he BE as famous if he wasn't such a grump? Hmm...

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Plus he thinks 'rasslin is real.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

The Extrapolator posted:

Johnny Frato was only good for two things; Getting ETM on the show and listening to Artie's impression of him.

Speaking of ETM, did he ever do his "negotiations" or whatever to get back on?

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

TheLakers posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVNlH27rADI

"I think Bob Levy is basically... Jeffrey Dahmer if he read a joke book"

Artie's explanation of his understanding of the intri-net is so entertaining.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Spacemonkey57 posted:

I just wish they would pick up on ham hands bill more.

your buttcheeks was warm

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Hey guys, just swung by to read the last 20 pages and scour for ETM news. Sad its so light. Glad to see Arrrie is doing good. Hope he's eating breafrusst.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Just leavin' these here.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Hahaha, good ol' Mike. If I ever meet him I'm buying him a beer just for Disneyland.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Someone put some pretty funny vandalism up on ETMs wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_the_Midget

When I saw the death date, my heart sunk, until I saw the "asswipe" stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Lets see...three foot six, eighty five pounds...that'll be seven fifty.