Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

His greatest bit was not paying artie back before he died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

haljordan posted:

Jeff the Drunk just needs some cigarettes and beer, he'll definitely live to be 95.

It's not dementia, it's a blister!

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Bonzo posted:

Anyone wanna bet if anyone from Stern Show is on the Epstein list?

Jimmy Kimmel

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

I'm a degenerate who listens to howard stern clips while reading the NFL threads.

Been listening to the ronnie collections and some of the best content was Gary telling the audience at Scores in Miami how they could listen to the show.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

In case you never heard the story before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEl9kwsnfMg

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Squashy Nipples posted:

I'm not going to spoil it, but there were a few surprises.

OK, the answer to the first one should be obvious to anyone who listens: Who has more teeth left, Wendy or Lenny Dykstra?

Who shoved a tomato up their rear end and then ate it?

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I'd have to check through them, but afaik, it's as you put it, the vaccine greatly reduces the severity of the infection.

The moment we have a good enough vaccine that tackles long covid, we'll have essentially beaten it.

If it was created by man it can be solved by man

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

barnold posted:

not only do i love that we quote 15-20 year old bits ITT but i also love that i can quote something offhand that happened that long ago and there will always be at least one person who knows exactly what i'm talking about

So what are you into what are your interests

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Michigan won the national championship and he had to maintain his BJ record

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

I'm still hoping I run into Ronnie at an Albertsons or Starbucks but I don't know how I'd explain that situation to my wife.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

There's someone in Vegas with a BABOOEY plate or something similar. Every time I see it say, "Hello hello"

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Romeoblues logging on

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

What was it that he said, something like "well, he probably wasn't an accountant" or something? It was in reference to who Ms Howard Stern was banging.

Sal, the white dumbass, making racist comments about the intelligence of someone not white.

"Hmm... Where is.... California.... Hmmmm"

Between him and ETA, you end up with most of a functioning brain.

When sal interacted with a black guy at his yard sale (aka gave the dude everything for a quarter cause sal is a coward), his response to howard was, "he didn't get those scars from skateboarding!"

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

I listened to the rear end Napkin Ed compilation for the first time.

I really lost it at work when he claimed making GBS threads into a bucket in the sink didn't stink "because of the candles."

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

What else could Dana want?

Artie said, "The dog can live with us. I'll build him a separate house he can live in next to our house."

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

beep by grandpa posted:

What

I never knew this

I thought Dana just got tired of his problems & addiction

Was this a dog she already had or was she wanting to get a dog?

She had it.
I always thought it was because dogs would smell his heroin lol

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Rob's crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

beep by grandpa posted:

I wanna talk about jeter?

Yeah I heard derek jeter found worms in his stoo